Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Doyel praises Wildcat Nation

Featured Replies

You can't be serious. If UK is a loser on the court, then every other team in the country is just pathetic I guess. :isurrender:

 

Uhh, I think you've entirely misunderstood what I was trying to say, but hey, I'm getting used to it.

  • Replies 47
  • Views 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Uhh, I think you've entirely misunderstood what I was trying to say, but hey, I'm getting used to it.

 

I understand it, I just don't get why it has to be said in this thread. No one was acting like raise 1 million dollars for Haiti would win a basketball game.

I understand it, I just don't get why it has to be said in this thread. No one was acting like raise 1 million dollars for Haiti would win a basketball game.

 

If I hadn't of said it, this thread would have been dead a long time ago.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.