January 27, 201016 yr Probably half of Downey's 30 point average is from the free throw line. Just guessing.
January 27, 201016 yr Talk about looking flat, no Bledsoe or Miller. Cousins keeping UK alive. My guess is that Miller was one of the two players Coach Cal mentioned about being afraid to compete.
January 27, 201016 yr I would guess Miller, Bledsoe, and Patterson. PP needs to step up and become more aggressive.
January 27, 201016 yr I bet he's not talking about Dodson... He may need to ice his arm before coming back out of the locker room.
January 27, 201016 yr KY looks disinterested again.... if they don't have something to play for we see this.
January 27, 201016 yr PPat needs to get his gear back...they are wearing him out tonight...it looks like Cousins is the only one who is working down low.
January 27, 201016 yr I think its time for Coach to put Patterson with his back to the basket. He's automatic.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.