Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/South Carolina Updates

Featured Replies

John Wall doing what he does best. I don't care if him and Cousins are the only ones who touch the ball down the stretch, they seem to be the only scorers on the court.

  • Replies 231
  • Views 23.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If history repeats Wall is about to take this game over.

That's what happens when you only have one good player. He can't take breaks.

 

Can't say too much... I've seen Kentucky look pretty lost when Wall was out a few times this year.

The story of the game is SC's offensive rebounding and getting to loose balls.

Keep SC off the offensive glass UK wins.

They definitely looked lost with out Downey

 

He is their everything. It's okay to avg 30 points in the NBA when you usually score over 100 points, but in college and you avg about 60 points a game, that's not a good team when one player averages half of the teams points.

 

Keep in mind, I have no idea what SC averages per game, couldn't imagine it being too much more than 60.

Can't say too much... I've seen Kentucky look pretty lost when Wall was out a few times this year.

 

But they have players they can go to. I am not so sure USC does.

Bledsoe trips more then anyone I can remember.

Yeah I think Wall's serious now.. Hopefully he keeps it up

This has been the first game I don't feel good about the income. Their crowd is loud, and can get them back in it.

Miss the wide open rebound...and then foul for the 3 point play....:ohbrother:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.