Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hubert Davis: What now?

Featured Replies

Perfect timing for this thread. :lol: The season isn't over, and I believe Kentucky was exposed last night. They've used at least 5 of their 9 life's already this year, and last night they had no such luck. I'm going to say it now. Kentucky will not finish in the top 5 of the last poll of the year, and they won't even make it to the Elite 8. I hope they enjoyed that #1 ranking for a week because that's as close as they will get the rest of the way. It will be the same cycle every year. Calipari will have a great recruiting class, and have a good team, but will always far short of Cats fans expectations. He'll lose two or three to the pros, and start over again the next year. I hope you guys can live with that. :lol:

 

Live with it!?! Please, please do it to me over and over again Coach Cal. This is the most fun I have had watching UK basketball in about ten years. If this is what it is going to be like, I will be a very happy man.

Perfect timing for this thread. :lol: The season isn't over, and I believe Kentucky was exposed last night. They've used at least 5 of their 9 life's already this year, and last night they had no such luck. I'm going to say it now. Kentucky will not finish in the top 5 of the last poll of the year, and they won't even make it to the Elite 8. I hope they enjoyed that #1 ranking for a week because that's as close as they will get the rest of the way. It will be the same cycle every year. Calipari will have a great recruiting class, and have a good team, but will always far short of Cats fans expectations. He'll lose two or three to the pros, and start over again the next year. I hope you guys can live with that. :lol:

 

Envy will eat you alive Hubert. It can also shorten your life. Keep hatin.

Is this like the people who were on here saying firing Tubby will set the program back 10 years?

Perfect timing for this thread. :lol: The season isn't over, and I believe Kentucky was exposed last night. They've used at least 5 of their 9 life's already this year, and last night they had no such luck. I'm going to say it now. Kentucky will not finish in the top 5 of the last poll of the year, and they won't even make it to the Elite 8. I hope they enjoyed that #1 ranking for a week because that's as close as they will get the rest of the way. It will be the same cycle every year. Calipari will have a great recruiting class, and have a good team, but will always far short of Cats fans expectations. He'll lose two or three to the pros, and start over again the next year. I hope you guys can live with that. :lol:

 

:ohbrother:

 

I would not put money on them not being in the top 5 at the year end poll. One game does not a season make or break, ... unless it is in the NCAA tourney.

And was that before Davis made his statement? Didn't Davis's comments come on the day that Kentucky fired Gillispie? Wasn't Donovan rumored to be the top candidate when Gillispie was first fired?

 

Agreed. At the time, noone knew who would even be at UK this season. I did not believe they would even sniff the top 20 at that time. Hindsight is almost always 20/20.

Envy will eat you alive Hubert. It can also shorten your life. Keep hatin.

 

 

 

What do I have to envy? UNC has won two National Championships since Kentucky last won one, and I believe will win another one before Kentucky does. I don't hate anyone, or any sports team. Not even Duke. That is just stupid. Some of you UK fans need to grow up a bit. Nobody can give their opinion about UK without one of you saying we are hatin. Don't let sports be the focal point of your life. There are too many other things to enjoy in life. Maybe one of these days you'll find that out.

What do I have to envy? UNC has won two National Championships since Kentucky last won one, and I believe will win another one before Kentucky does. I don't hate anyone, or any sports team. Not even Duke. That is just stupid. Some of you UK fans need to grow up a bit. Nobody can give their opinion about UK without one of you saying we are hatin. Don't let sports be the focal point of your life. There are too many other things to enjoy in life. Maybe one of these days you'll find that out.

 

You brought up a thread from over a year ago, and this is stupid....If you are going to call someone out, you better be able to take it when it comes back to you.

Is this like the people who were on here saying firing Tubby will set the program back 10 years?

I believe that was Pitino that said that wasn't it?

I believe that was Pitino that said that wasn't it?

Correct.

I believe that was Pitino that said that wasn't it?

Pitino thought Donavan was going to get the job is why he said that.:D

You brought up a thread from over a year ago, and this is stupid....If you are going to call someone out, you better be able to take it when it comes back to you.

 

 

 

 

What in the world are you talking about? I didn't start this thread, SouthernSportsfan did. It was started before I started the other thread. I was just proving that sometimes people make statements that turn out like they thought it would. It's stupid that people think people are haters because their opinions are different from theirs. You understand now, or do I need to draw a picture for you?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.