Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky Players in Mock Draft

Featured Replies

Yes, and maybe all 4.

 

If I were a decision-maker, I'd take Favors over Cousins. But I'm not sure you make a bad pick with either.

 

All 4 gone IMO. I'd take Cousins before Favors. I might take Cousins #2 depending on the need.

As expected....:confused:

 

What was wrong with that post? Man, where's the sensitivity meter?

As expected....:confused:

 

What was wrong with that post? Man, where's the sensitivity meter?

 

 

I agree. My goodness Fairfan. That is a very legit question. I really don't understand your post at all. What is your problem with his question? Which of the 3 do you honestly believe will be back next year?

I have been saying for a few weeks now that Wall is #1 and Demarcus Cousins has a legitimate shot at going #2.

 

Derrick Favors, Wesley Johnson, Xavier Henry, Avery Bradley & Ed Davis are the only other ones who come to mind (off the top of my head) that NBA Scouts may like more than Boogie (in the college game today.)

 

An argument could be made for Evan Turner (Oh. St.) and maybe a few foreigners (I know nothing about them.)

What say you UK fans? All 3 gone?
For sure. Here is how I'd rate their chances:

 

Wall - 1,000,000% Gone

Patterson - 99.99% Gone

Cousins - 90% Gone

Bledsoe - 65% Gone

For sure. Here is how I'd rate their chances:

 

Wall - 1,000,000% Gone

Patterson - 99.99% Gone

Cousins - 90% Gone

Bledsoe - 65% Gone

 

:thumb: Personally I would like to see the wrestling match between Wall and Calipari if Wall were to say he was staying. No, wait a minute, I don't even want to jinx it, get him out of here, NOW.

I agree. My goodness Fairfan. That is a very legit question. I really don't understand your post at all. What is your problem with his question? Which of the 3 do you honestly believe will be back next year?

 

Nothing wrong with the post.

 

All 3 gone as expected...

:thumb: Personally I would like to see the wrestling match between Wall and Calipari if Wall were to say he was staying. No, wait a minute, I don't even want to jinx it, get him out of here, NOW.

 

Calipari might wrestle him, but he'd ultimately take a dive. :lol:

I have been saying for a few weeks now that Wall is #1 and Demarcus Cousins has a legitimate shot at going #2.

 

Derrick Favors, Wesley Johnson, Xavier Henry, Avery Bradley & Ed Davis are the only other ones who come to mind (off the top of my head) that NBA Scouts may like more than Boogie (in the college game today.)

 

An argument could be made for Evan Turner (Oh. St.) and maybe a few foreigners (I know nothing about them.)

 

I'm with you. Except I've been saying it since November, and I think Wall and Cousins will be the first two off the board. :thumb:

 

I remember seeing a mock draft back then that had Cousins in the 23-30 range in the first round.

 

I think he has as much potential as any big man to enter the league since Tim Duncan. Whether he reaches it, only time will tell.

 

But, he's got the body to bang in the NBA right now. I also think the rules and the way the NBA game is played will only benefit him on the offensive end. Cousins stock has risen considerably in the last month and I still think people are underestimating just how good this kid can be.

For sure. Here is how I'd rate their chances:

 

Wall - 1,000,000% Gone

Patterson - 99.99% Gone

Cousins - 90% Gone

Bledsoe - 65% Gone

 

I would agree with these percentages.

^Have read a couple different places that if Bledsoe would in fact leave, it may just open the door for both Selby and Knight to come to Lexington. :idunno:

^Have read a couple different places that if Bledsoe would in fact leave, it may just open the door for both Selby and Knight to come to Lexington. :idunno:

Selby seems to be slipping away at this point...

Selby seems to be slipping away at this point...

 

I didn't think there was anyway we would get Wall and Bledsoe either. Coach Cal does break out a "legal" :bunny::bunny: magic trick or two when it comes to recruiting.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.