Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Colts 30 Jets 17

Featured Replies

Peyton is absurd.

 

He was not going to be denied today. Maybe as well as he's every played IMO. No team in the NFL would have stopped the Colts today IMO.

  • Replies 49
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
To be honest, if they win the Superbowl I will question that decision even more.

 

Me too.

I thought you had to run the ball to win in the playoffs. :sssh:

 

Colts did out rush the Jets 101 to 86

Congrats to Boyle County Grad Jacob Tamme who heads to his first Super Bowl! :dancingpa

 

(albeit, it will probably be a view from the bench)

Congrats to Boyle County Grad Jacob Tamme who heads to his first Super Bowl! :dancingpa

 

(albeit, it will probably be a view from the bench)

 

Doesn't he play an awful lot on special teams? I know that he is at least on their hands team. Shoot, if Clark were to go down, Peyton would probably turn Tamme into the next big thing in only one game haha

What was I saying about Peyton Manning? Something about never losing? :D

Colts did out rush the Jets 101 to 86

 

Which is another thing I said. The comment was directed at me. I stand by the comment that rushing the ball is important in the playoffs and stopping the run is a must.

Peyton is unbelievable. I still love the way Rex Ryan coaches.

Peyton is unbelievable. I still love the way Rex Ryan coaches.

 

Agree with both parts. I think as much as people dont like Rex Ryan I would love to play for him as a player.

I told the guys I work with at the half, if he get's the lead...they will win. He is just.....wow.

I thought you had to run the ball to win in the playoffs. :sssh:

 

They ran it very effectively today.

To be honest, if they win the Superbowl I will question that decision even more.

 

Not me. They obviously had made the decision and were in control of that game. In their minds they know they'd have pulled it off, they have one thing in mind, and it is the next 60 minutes of football they have to play.

Spike Lee needs to do a movie on Peyton.. "doin work." Each day my bro can justify more to our family why he named his 1 year old Peyton. :laugh:

To be honest, if they win the Superbowl I will question that decision even more.

 

:lol: Explain that logic to me?

 

You will question it ever more if they win rather than if they were to lose?

:lol: Explain that logic to me?

 

You will question it ever more if they win rather than if they were to lose?

 

I said it just because we'll always wonder if they could have gone undefeated for the entire season. I think that's what he was saying as well.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.