Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Colts 30 Jets 17

Featured Replies

Final.

  • Replies 49
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jets had a good run, but time to go home.

:dancingpa Thank Goodness, Don't have to listen to Rex Ryan anymore this year.:ylsuper::ylsuper:

:dancingpa Thank Goodness, Don't have to listen to Rex Ryan anymore this year.:ylsuper::ylsuper:

 

Yeah, but looks like he could be around for a while.

Hopefully the Jets didn't make the AFC Champions shirts they were selling if so we will see the little kids in 3rd world counties wearing them. :sssh:

How good is Manning??? The Colts were dead last in running the ball this year yet they are going to the Super Bowl.

:irked:

 

On my TV, there is still 6 minutes to go. :lol:

 

I DVR'ed the game and am watching it. I did a great job of avoiding hearing the final scores, but when Bluto created the thread I couldn't avoid it. I avoided the Pro Sports forum as a whole, but it was the "newest post". Oh well.

Hopefully the Jets didn't make the AFC Champions shirts they were selling if so we will see the little kids in 3rd world counties wearing them. :sssh:

 

I wonder how many of those Buffalo Bills tshirts claiming Super Bowl champions are still circulating around?

I wonder how many of those Buffalo Bills tshirts claiming Super Bowl champions are still circulating around?

 

Probably quite a few. :lol:

How good is Manning??? The Colts were dead last in running the ball this year yet they are going to the Super Bowl.

 

I thought you had to run the ball to win in the playoffs. :sssh:

I thought you had to run the ball to win in the playoffs. :sssh:

 

The Colts sure did stop the run though didn't they?

As a Jet fan, I wish that we could have stayed healthy...losing two corners and Greene during the game hurt the cause.

 

As a football fan, I know that over coming injuries and making adjustments to situations on the fly is what wins for a team. Peyton was able to overcome injuries all season to guys around him while adjusting to not only the Jets blitz, but the scheme as well. Garcon and Collie hurt the Jets more today than Wayne or Clark. Peyton is awesome!

There isn't anyone questioning the decision to rest the starters now, is there?

There isn't anyone questioning the decision to rest the starters now' date=' is there?[/quote']

 

To be honest, if they win the Superbowl I will question that decision even more.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.