College Game Day coming to Lexington

Xtiger69

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Basketball.. It may have been done before in football. Not sure on that though. Nebraska got around 15k one year I know for sure.

I think thats still the record. Not sure on basketball but if we get 20K I'm sure that would kill the previous record. I do know that Notre Dame set the all time record for loudest or something. We should break that too.

So why doesn't every location announce it every time? Boy you are really onto something here :lol:

I don't understand your post. Someone said UK was looking for a record. Obviously the place is going to be packed. It will be a record, though I highly doubt the number is 100% accurate either way.

I don't understand your post. Someone said UK was looking for a record. Obviously the place is going to be packed. It will be a record, though I highly doubt the number is 100% accurate either way.

Thrust your fingers in my side, Thomas...Why must you doubt. Have you not seen enough to believe? " I am just paraphrasing"...Thanks.:notworthy:

Using your logic all attendance records are faulty. I mean I highly doubt those numbers are 100% accurate.