Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Does UK lose another game this season?

Featured Replies

They will not lose. They are way too good.

 

As long as they dont play at Duke they should be ok.:rolleyes:

  • Replies 54
  • Views 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At UT and at Vandy are potential losses. I don't see anyone going undefeated in a season. If they did, I would be pleasantly surprised. Their inconsistent play of late leads me to believe that they could have a couple of losses before the postseason starts.

I agree with possibly UT and Vandy. Memorial is such a weird place to play.

I agree with Vandy. Having to coach a freshman heavy team from the end line is going to be a challenge

Lose at Vanderbilt, Tennessee, and Georgia.

 

I agree I think they lose 2 of the 3 and that is not a bad thing.

I see them falling @ UT, and either @ Vandy, or @ Mississippi State....

 

29-2 isn't too shabby for the regular season.

 

I also think they win the SEC tournament and enter the Big Dance at 32-2...

I still think they'll lose at least one game. They've been flirting with it recently...sooner or later one of these underdogs will get hot down the stretch and UK won't be able to hold them off. I don't think they'll lose the marquee games against Tennessee.

A loss at Vandy and one more on the road.

I think the Cats loose at least 3 in the SEC. I think one that will be a surprise loss is ArKansas and I picked them to win this weekend in the prediction(Guessing) thread. I hope I am wrong, but I think our young cats are going to have a hard time against JP's Hogs.

If they lose a game, I think it would be the game at Mississippi St. Vernado will give Cousin some fits with how good he is a blocking shots. Plus Mississippi St. is a pretty talented team, that just happened to struggle early in the year. However seems like they are playing better now.

Tennessee on the road will be tough.

I think they will lose at least one, probably two out of these 7 games. The most likely being the Vandy and UT road games. The game at Miss St comes right after the home UT game and that one worries me. Ole Miss and Fla are both dangerous but at least we get them at home.

 

1/30 vs Vandy

2/02 vs Ole Miss

2/13 vs UT

2/16 @ Miss St

2/20 @ Vandy

2/27 @ UT

3/07 vs Florida

 

The SEC Tourney is in Nashville, but at least it isn't in Memorial. If UK hasn't lost by that time, I think they take a lump in the SEC Tourney.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.