Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Michigan 68 UCONN 63

Featured Replies

  • Author

Mich gets a big non conference win. Next three games are brutal for them though. @ Wisconsin, @ Purdure, and them home against Michigan St.

I'll say it again.....UCONN will miss the Big Dance.

Every team that UK has played is getting beat...not good

Every team that UK has played is getting beat...not good

 

Doesn't really matter does it?

I'll say it again.....UCONN will miss the Big Dance.

 

This is one post that definitely will be remembered come tournament time one way or another. :thumb:

Uconn struggling, not getting anything from Majok. They still got a shot at the big dance, but who would of ever thought three 1 seeds from last year, UNC, UCONN and UofL would all be bubble teams in mid January....

UK's schedule is looking weaker and weaker.

 

Not really, Uconn is still a quality win. Top ten RPI, etc.

  • Author

Who cares what their schedule looks like. They are going for a number one seed, not "quality wins" to get into the tourney.

This is one post that definitely will be remembered come tournament time one way or another. :thumb:

 

That's okay. I just think they're underrated. I know it might seem crazy, but I personally just don't see much out them. IMO they're mediocre. But, that is easily and probably completely in the minority. I've been wrong many times before so one more time won't hurt. :thumb:

Not really, Uconn is still a quality win. Top ten RPI, etc.

 

UConn's RPI was #14 today....and likely will be lower tomorrow.

Who cares what their schedule looks like. They are going for a number one seed, not "quality wins" to get into the tourney.

 

I agree they are a 1 seed already...just need to maintain it....that said, when all is panned out, I do wonder how battle tested they really will be.....meaning how many tough games they will have won.

I agree they are a 1 seed already...just need to maintain it....that said, when all is panned out, I do wonder how battle tested they really will be.....meaning how many tough games they will have won.

 

What does that really matter anyway?

 

duke wins a bunch of tough games at home every year and doesnt make it past the Sweet 16 if they make it to the Sweet 16.:sssh:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.