Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Michigan 68 UCONN 63

Featured Replies

What does that really matter anyway?

 

duke wins a bunch of tough games at home every year and doesnt make it past the Sweet 16 if they make it to the Sweet 16.:sssh:

 

Ho hum.....man, you'd better hope your boys come through this year....lest we forget "your" favorite program is mired in their program's longest Final Four drought in history......you're having a special year....but you have to finish at this point.....Duke had an awesome 90's......an awesome 2000's......now here we are in a new decade and they are setup, oh so nicely for a nice beginning to this decade....keep your hate brother, I ain't bitin'.

Ho hum.....man, you'd better hope your boys come through this year....lest we forget "your" favorite program is mired in their program's longest Final Four drought in history......you're having a special year....but you have to finish at this point.....Duke had an awesome 90's......an awesome 2000's......now here we are in a new decade and they are setup, oh so nicely for a nice beginning to this decade....keep your hate brother, I ain't bitin'.

 

You mean early 2000's?:idunno:

Ho hum.....man, you'd better hope your boys come through this year....lest we forget "your" favorite program is mired in their program's longest Final Four drought in history......you're having a special year....but you have to finish at this point.....Duke had an awesome 90's......an awesome 2000's......now here we are in a new decade and they are setup, oh so nicely for a nice beginning to this decade....keep your hate brother, I ain't bitin'.

 

Even if they dont finish it this year they are setup nicely for years to come. With Coach Cal they aint going anywhere.

 

You better hope Coach K dont wuit on his boys like he did that 1 year. Oh my Back hurts. :clap: More like Oh my pride hurts or my feelings are hurt.:banana:

Even if they dont finish it this year they are setup nicely for years to come. With Coach Cal they aint going anywhere.

 

You better hope Coach K dont wuit on his boys like he did that 1 year. Oh my Back hurts. :clap: More like Oh my pride hurts or my feelings are hurt.:banana:

Pretty weak arguments....I have a suggestion...you want to get in a Duke / UK battle take it to it's own thread.....this isn't the place..... ;)

Wonder what all the "haters" will say when UCONN beats Texas on Saturday. Hmmm........

Wonder what all the "haters" will say when UCONN beats Texas on Saturday. Hmmm........

 

They won't. I'll go ahead and guarantee that. But like I said I've been wrong before.

Wonder what all the "haters" will say when UCONN beats Texas on Saturday. Hmmm........

 

They won't. I'll go ahead and guarantee that. But like I said I've been wrong before.

 

 

:thumb:

  • Author

:lol::lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.