Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who's #1 in the state?

Featured Replies

Can it possibly be Trinity? If even for one day.........wow....what a run they are on.

  • Replies 63
  • Views 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IMO, it has to be Trinity right now, they have beaten everyone that has a right to claim the #1 spot. I think right now, #1 Trinity, #2 Ballard...

I'd put them number 1. They have proven the most thus far. Ballard is awfully good as well. They should be 1 and 2. I think after that Eastern, Scott Co, Holmes, LexCath, and Shelby Valley are all very capable of winning a state championship IMO.

IMO, it has to be Trinity right now, they have beaten everyone that has a right to claim the #1 spot. I think right now, #1 Trinity, #2 Ballard...

 

They would get my vote to be #1. :thumb:

Trinity has proven it to me.

I'd put them number 1. They have proven the most thus far. Ballard is awfully good as well. They should be 1 and 2. I think after that Eastern, Scott Co, Holmes, LexCath, and Shelby Valley are all very capable of winning a state championship IMO.

 

Not saying no one else is capable of going all the way, but at this point I believe these teams are playing the best.

My vote would go to Trinity, they have the most quality wins.

TRINITY.........King of the Bluegrass, LexCath Tourney, and now LIT Champions!! Got to be #1!!

 

Sorry......I didn't realize this would be that big! lol

Guess I got my point across.

Not saying no one else is capable of going all the way, but at this point I believe these teams are playing the best.

 

I would throw GRC in there too. Trinity only beat them by 6 points, 64-70. They lost to Eastern by 7, 77-70. GRC's only losses are all to Louisville schools, Eastern, Trinity, Male and Seneca. They also have beaten Male.

Trinity should be clear number 1 this week!

 

NOBODY else has their resume and they just took care of three top ten teams, including #1 Ballard, in 32 hours!

 

Now they need to continue to improve and try to get ready for district and hopefully regionals!

Seems like Trinity has been clutch in the three biggest tournaments the state has to offer. At this point I'd give them the nod but the 7th ain't no joke with Ballard, JTown, Eastern, Moore and Seneca. They've had what it takes to win in December and January but in that region they can't afford a bad night come March.

Seems like Trinity has been clutch in the three biggest tournaments the state has to offer. At this point I'd give them the nod but the 7th ain't no joke with Ballard, JTown, Eastern, Moore and Seneca. They've had what it takes to win in December and January but in that region they can't afford a bad night come March.

 

Spot on!

 

Whoever comes out of the 7th will have to improve on the effort it took to win the LIT!

With wins over Ballard, J'Town, Eastern, Seneca, and Clark Co, I don't see how anyone else could make a case for #1 in the state....Trinity is the clear cut #1 IMO.

  • Author

I hope Trinity isn't at its peak yet.

I hope Trinity isn't at its peak yet.

 

I don't think that is the case.

 

If you actually watched the games they have a lot of areas that they can get better. They really haven't won these games shooting lights out or doing anything spectacularly, with the exception of their defense.

 

As the younger guys gain more experience that will help them also but I think they have the potential to get it done.

 

The problem is, they will have to beat Seneca to even get to the region and they are a top ten team so Trinity will have to be clicking on all cylinders at theat time of the season.

 

With this group of seniors(Corbett, Epley, Kupper, Sewell) I don't think that there will be a loss of focus!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.