Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Teague Dunk

Featured Replies

Right when he was going up I thought he was throwing it down left handed then he switched off the his right and somehow threw that down.

  • Replies 53
  • Views 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Is he coming to UK or UC? I don't follow bball recruiting.

 

Neither. :clap:

Sick dunk...

 

I read on another site that Teague was a no show for the UL/Villanova game ? Anyone know the story behind that one ?

By far the best dunk I've ever seen live in a high school game, and glad I finally found it on youtube.

 

That was pretty sick. He just continued to rise.

 

By far better than The Worm in the State tourney in 2004?

  • Author

 

By far better than The Worm in the State tourney in 2004?

 

That would be the only other one that could make a case, but yes...

That would be the only other one that could make a case, but yes...

 

Sounds like it is "better" but not "by far better." :D

  • Author
Sounds like it is "better" but not "by far better." :D

 

6'3" guard in traffic over 6'8" big man off the wrong foot. By far better... :D

Sick dunk...

 

I read on another site that Teague was a no show for the UL/Villanova game ? Anyone know the story behind that one ?

 

 

link

6'3" guard in traffic over 6'8" big man off the wrong foot. By far better... :D

 

That is what I noticed most. Crazy.

  • Author
Neither. :clap:

 

I don't think you are going to be very happy after his recruitment is finished... :idunno:

I don't think you are going to be very happy after his recruitment is finished... :idunno:

 

I agree, I think he would of verballed to UofL last year if he was gonna do that. I think he'll end up with Cal to continue the pg legacy he is building. However, Gilchrest will be there too. So who knows...

 

The only chance UofL does have is the fact they do have a monster class to go along side him.

^Gilchrist and Teague... I'll take it

 

I'd say half the NBA would too....:thumb:

  • Author
^Gilchrist and Teague... I'll take it

 

:sssh:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.