Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Teague Dunk

Featured Replies

  • Replies 53
  • Views 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

By far the best dunk I've ever seen live in a high school game, and glad I finally found it on youtube.

  • Author
Whoa!

 

The buzz in the gym didn't die down for about 15 minutes. Not bad for a 6'3" guard going up on a 6'8" big man...

  • Author
And going off his right foot.

He's pretty good... :lol:

He's pretty good... :lol:

 

I couldn't tell at first but something looked awkward. I'm assuming he's right handed?

  • Author
I couldn't tell at first but something looked awkward. I'm assuming he's right handed?

Yes he is...

I can't see it on here. What is the name of the video on YouTube so I can watch it on my phone?

  • Author
I can't see it on here. What is the name of the video on YouTube so I can watch it on my phone?

MarquisTeagueDunk

He will look good in Royal Blue

He will look good in Royal Blue

 

Is he coming to UK or UC? I don't follow bball recruiting.

  • Author
Is he coming to UK or UC? I don't follow bball recruiting.

He hasn't picked a school yet. UK, UL, UC and IU are all on his list...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.