Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Teague Dunk

Featured Replies

That was pretty sick. He just continued to rise.

 

By far better than The Worm in the State tourney in 2004?

 

Anywhere online I can see this one ?

  • Replies 53
  • Views 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anywhere online I can see this one ?

 

DragonFire would probably know...

That will look even better when he in a Wildcat uni.

^Gilchrist and Teague... I'll take it

 

With a little Quincy Miller on top. :clap:

  • Author
With a little Quincy Miller on top. :clap:

2 out of 3 ain't bad... :walk:

2 out of 3 ain't bad... :walk:

 

Neither is 3 out of 3. :ylsuper:

 

I think UK will get Gilchrist and Miller. I think Teague ends up at UL.

  • Author
I think Teague ends up at UL.

 

I don't...

I don't...

 

Really? Does UK have a legit shot to get all 3, or do you think he goes somewhere else?

  • Author
Really? Does UK have a legit shot to get all 3, or do you think he goes somewhere else?

UK has a legit shot, I just don't think as of right now that he ends up at either UK or UL. I do know both are pulling out all the stops to land him. It's recruiting though, so it changes all the time...

UK has a legit shot, I just don't think as of right now that he ends up at either UK or UL. I do know both are pulling out all the stops to land him. It's recruiting though, so it changes all the time...

 

Who do you think is 1st on his list?

  • Author
Who do you think is 1st on his list?

 

:sssh:

:sssh:

 

:taz:

Was he at the UL game last night?

  • Author
Was he at the UL game last night?

No...

No...

 

Uh oh..

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.