Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Teague Dunk

Featured Replies

  • Author
Uh oh..

Read the whole thread. Schedule conflict with practice...

  • Replies 53
  • Views 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Read the whole thread. Schedule conflict with practice...

 

Oh, darn!! :popcorn:

  • Author
The commentator said "that looked like Tom Chambers!":lol:

  • Author
GT the way you are acting i'm guessing Teague is looking UC?

They are in the mix...

Honestly, I kind of feel like IU has emerged as the leader. Just from all the stuff I've read on his recruitment lately. I'd say Crean is pitching being the savior of the state and school to him pretty hard.

GT the way you are acting i'm guessing Teague is looking UC?

 

That's what I was thinking. Why with the little face with the finger over his mouth making me think he knows something special that I want to know, gamtime? :isurrender:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.