Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

10 most favored players of all time?

Featured Replies

Non-Cardinals

Len Bias

Kenny Walker

Calbert Cheaney

Ed Cota

Lawrence Moten

T.J. Ford

Eric "Hank" Gathers

Byron Larkin

Sean May

Gerry "Sir Jamalot" Wright

 

Just missing:

Steve Alford

Larry Johnson

Sam Crawford

Roger McClendon

Wardell Curry

Derrick McKey

Chris Jackson

Chuck Hayes

Antoine Joubert

EZ Ed Pinckney

 

Eligible to move forward:

John Wall

 

UofL players

Herb "The Rubberman" Crook

Beau Zach Smith

Darrell Griffith

L.A.

DeJuan DeWheat

David Padgett

Ellis Myles

Preston Knowles

Wiley Brown

Milt Wagner

  • Replies 43
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No Stephen Curry? That dude was fun to watch.

 

I was about to ask that question.

I'll add this chick to the list.....Brittney Griner of Baylor. 6'8" freshman with an 86 inch wing span. This is just sick considering that she does things women haven't done before. Candace Parker can dunk, but this lady takes it to another level IMO.

 

 

That's a man baby!!!!

That's a man baby!!!!

 

Easy with that :lol:. She could probably take me and you both on at the same time in a fight and win. I don't even know if that would be embarrasing though. She's about a foot taller than me!:thumb:

Easy with that :lol:. She could probably take me and you both on at the same time in a fight and win. I don't even know if that would be embarrasing though. She's about a foot taller than me!:thumb:

 

I believe if she were to be in a sanctioned fight with us both, she would no doubt be the favorite.

1. Pete Maravich

2. Dan Issel

3. Bill Walton

4. Oscar Robertson

5. John Wall

6. Rex Chapman

7. Tony Delk

8. Kyle Macy

9. Magic Johnson

10. Larry Bird

 

I could have went UK and non-UK both these are my favorite players and I have watched college baskestball for the past 52 years.

I agree with hoopboy, Cats 3X. I saw a story on her when she was in high school and I believed she was a boy/man then. I think she has the same thing going on as that track and field girl from South Africa. I am not sure if she does, but it wouldn't surprise me if her body produces testosterone.

I believe if she were to be in a sanctioned fight with us both, she would no doubt be the favorite.

 

I agree with hoopboy, Cats 3X. I saw a story on her when she was in high school and I believed she was a boy/man then. I think she has the same thing going on as that track and field girl from South Africa. I am not sure if she does, but it wouldn't surprise me if her body produces testosterone.

 

:laugh: :thumb:

I'll add this chick to the list.....Brittney Griner of Baylor. 6'8" freshman with an 86 inch wing span. This is just sick considering that she does things women haven't done before. Candace Parker can dunk, but this lady takes it to another level IMO.

 

 

Is that Joakim Noah?

The Twin Towers, Melvin Turpin and Sam Bowie.

Chapman

Walker

the Unforgetables

Derrick Miller

Kentucky

1. Kevin Grevey

2. James Lee

3. Wayne Turner

4. Jamal Mashburn

5. Kyle Macy

Non Kentucky

1. Jim Paxon

2. Darrell Griffith

3. Larry Bird

4. Milt Wagner

5. Jeff Lamp

I know that the unforgettables were mentioned a couple of times but what about Richie Farmer...he's like a rockstar in this state?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.