Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Will the 2010 Reds do better than the 2009 team?

Featured Replies

  • Replies 35
  • Views 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm cautiously optimistic that several of the young core will take a big step forward.

I'm cautiously optimistic that several of the young core will take a big step forward.

 

:thumb:

 

There is still too much riding on Jay Bruce & Drew Stubbs.

 

Votto showed he's the real deal, but will he be able to put up the same numbers? Had he played a full year last season, he would've been top 5 in the MVP voting.

 

You know what you'll get with Rolen, but his production alone won't win us many games.

 

I'm interested to see how Harang does.

 

There is a potential for a huge fire around mid-to-late July.

I'm cautiously optimistic that several of the young core will take a big step forward.

 

 

 

I've been optimistic the past couple of years. I just don't have that optimism this year.

:thumb:

 

There is still too much riding on Jay Bruce & Drew Stubbs.

 

Votto showed he's the real deal, but will he be able to put up the same numbers? Had he played a full year last season, he would've been top 5 in the MVP voting.

 

You know what you'll get with Rolen, but his production alone won't win us many games.

 

I'm interested to see how Harang does.

 

There is a potential for a huge fire around mid-to-late July.

 

Yep I agree.

Yep I agree.

 

Yeah, but that's a possibility every year.

I've been optimistic the past couple of years. I just don't have that optimism this year.

 

Our offense should be better this year.

 

Bruce will be better this year than last. Stubbs will be better than Wily T.

 

LF remains a concern.

 

Janish at SS is an upgrade over Gonzalex, but neither offer much offensively.

 

Votto is a stud, but I don't know that he'll duplicate his production from last season. BP is solid. Rolen is solid. Our catchers are respectable bottom of the order hitters.

 

A lot rides on how well Bruce & Stubbs play.

Yeah, but that's a possibility every year.

 

Yeah but they have already been talking about "cutting" payroll. Just looking for a reason.

Our offense should be better this year.

 

Bruce will be better this year than last. Stubbs will be better than Wily T.

 

LF remains a concern.

 

Janish at SS is an upgrade over Gonzalex, but neither offer much offensively.

 

Votto is a stud, but I don't know that he'll duplicate his production from last season. BP is solid. Rolen is solid. Our catchers are respectable bottom of the order hitters.

 

A lot rides on how well Bruce & Stubbs play.

 

Do you intentionally misspell his name? If so, why? Something I've wondered for a while.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.