January 8, 201016 yr Do you intentionally misspell his name? If so, why? Something I've wondered for a while. Yup, I pronounce it that way too. :lol: Started as a slip with a buddy of mine and been doing it ever since. Alex Gonzalez = Gonzalex.
January 8, 201016 yr If the Reds would have started Janish from Day 1 last year there would be no question as to whether or not he's capable of performing. We'd know what he has to offer and whether a veteran utility man would be a better route to pursue. Instead, we're still unsure what he's capable of and whether or not certain players are an upgrade.
January 10, 201016 yr Hard to tell right now,but could go up or down I say somewhere between 60-90 wins.
January 10, 201016 yr Hard to tell right now,but could go up or down I say somewhere between 60-90 wins. Way to go out on a limb. :lol:
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.