Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lexington Christian 68 Scott County 67

Featured Replies

11th region basketball, anything can happen. Great win for the Eagles and Coach Huston.

  • Replies 34
  • Views 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who is we?

 

Clark Co.

Manual beat Lexington Christian recently at the Panther Classic? It must of been a fluke.

Or is the 7th region clearly the best this year and the state teams are not as good as usual?

 

That being said, I still think Holmes and Scott Co will enter the tourney as the favorites along with the 7th region champ.

Or is the 7th region clearly the best this year and the state teams are not as good as usual?

 

That being said, I still think Holmes and Scott Co will enter the tourney as the favorites along with the 7th region champ.

 

I agree with that. The question remains as to who will come out of the 7th. Is Trinity peaking too early and I wouldn't count out Manual. They were beating Ballard at half time and right there with the Bruins until Samsel went down with his injury at the beginning of the 4th qtr. Don't count out Manual yet. They may surprise some teams in the next two months.

I agree with that. The question remains as to who will come out of the 7th. Is Trinity peaking too early and I wouldn't count out Manual. They were beating Ballard at half time and right there with the Bruins until Samsel went down with his injury at the beginning of the 4th qtr. Don't count out Manual yet. They may surprise some teams in the next two months.

 

What is going on with Samsel's injury?

I haven't watched them play - is LCA loaded or what?

IMO Top tier- Ballard, Trinity, Eastern

Second tier- Jtown, Seneca, Male, Manual, Moore

 

I certainly think my second tier teams can beat the top group on a given night but I just don't know if they can put together three quality wins in a row when it counts.

 

As far as Trinity goes, trust me-they are not playing well offensively and still winning these games so I think they have the potential to get a lot better.

 

Should be a fun winter!

IMO Top tier- Ballard, Trinity, Eastern

Second tier- Jtown, Seneca, Male, Manual, Moore

 

I certainly think my second tier teams can beat the top group on a given night but I just don't know if they can put together three quality wins in a row when it counts.

 

As far as Trinity goes, trust me-they are not playing well offensively and still winning these games so I think they have the potential to get a lot better.

 

Should be a fun winter!

 

You never know. Central made it to the final and almost beat Holmes last year.

What is going on with Samsel's injury?

 

The word is a severe ankle sprain, which caused him to miss all of the Christmas tourny's. Should be back soon.

Very surprised by this score. I would've expected the Cards to take care of business in this game.

 

Congrats to LCA on the W. Looks like Euton and Jackson were the only ones who showed up for SC.

What's up with GeLawn?????? Discipline and only 3 pts. Poor showing for the # 1 rated player in the state preseason.

IMO Top tier- Ballard, Trinity, Eastern

Second tier- Jtown, Seneca, Male, Manual, Moore

 

I certainly think my second tier teams can beat the top group on a given night but I just don't know if they can put together three quality wins in a row when it counts.

 

As far as Trinity goes, trust me-they are not playing well offensively and still winning these games so I think they have the potential to get a lot better.

 

Should be a fun winter!

 

J-town should be in the top tier. They haven't faced any tough teams yet, but they will be in the top tier. Everyone will be talking about them soon enough.

Gelawn didnt play the first half for discplinary reasons. This was Scott Co. sixth game in nine days and included in that was traveling to and from South Carolina. They were very flat and did not play very good defense at all. Very tough loss. Congrats to LCA.

 

Ge-lawn did not sit out for disciplinary reasons the other night, he has tendinitis in both knees. So let's get our fact's straight.:ohbrother:

Ge-lawn did not sit out for disciplinary reasons the other night, he has tendinitis in both knees. So let's get our fact's straight.:ohbrother:

 

Sorry about that. I was told that by someone and took for granted that they knew.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.