Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lexington Christian 68 Scott County 67

Featured Replies

J-town should be in the top tier. They haven't faced any tough teams yet, but they will be in the top tier. Everyone will be talking about them soon enough.

 

The LIT will determine where they fit in.

 

If Thomas Jackson doesn't return, they will not be in the top group IMO.

  • Replies 34
  • Views 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been watching Lexington Christian and they have slowly been getting better in all sports and will be there with Lex Catholic in a short while. Just watch.:ylsuper:

Gelawn didnt play the first half for discplinary reasons. This was Scott Co. sixth game in nine days and included in that was traveling to and from South Carolina. They were very flat and did not play very good defense at all. Very tough loss. Congrats to LCA.

The is not correct about Guyn.There are other reasons.

IMO Top tier- Ballard, Trinity, Eastern

Second tier- Jtown, Seneca, Male, Manual, Moore

 

I certainly think my second tier teams can beat the top group on a given night but I just don't know if they can put together three quality wins in a row when it counts.

 

As far as Trinity goes, trust me-they are not playing well offensively and still winning these games so I think they have the potential to get a lot better.

 

Should be a fun winter!

 

I would put Seneca and Jtown in the upper tier...the three M's are definitely second-tier (for now).

I would put Seneca and Jtown in the upper tier...the three M's are definitely second-tier (for now).

 

Through the first 1/3 of the year, I can't argue with that.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.