Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK/LBSU predictions

Who wins? 32 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Long Beach State
      6%
    • Kentucky
      93%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Get there at least an hour early. You can park at the Salvation Army center right next to Rupp for 5 bucks. Have fun it's an amazing experience.

 

Thanks for the heads up man, have a good holiday :thumb:

Coach Cal said last night this LB team is a 20 point better team than the Sam Houston State team. We beat them by 10, so I think we are at least a 20 points better team now than we where then. 10 points on offence and 10 on defense. So the Cats win by 10.

 

GO BIG BLUE

I like how there is always the lone BGP'er that votes against Kentucky in these 'cupcake' games, I don't know if they are just hoping UK loses or they are keeping UK fans honest, but it never fails this year :lol:

I like how there is always the lone BGP'er that votes against Kentucky in these 'cupcake' games, I don't know if they are just hoping UK loses or they are keeping UK fans honest, but it never fails this year :lol:

They are bound to get it right sooner or later. They will then speak up and say I told you so.:D I think all the poles should be made public.

Well the poll's closer than I thought. :D

Cats might be a little weary after Monday night's big party, but let's not forget that LBS also played Monday, and have to travel quite a ways. No way they beat the CATS, this UK team keeps improving every time out. They are now learning how to put people away and defending the three much better. Liggins will help this team defensively so much. I say UK 79, LBS 63.

My vote was a mis-click :lol:.

 

Be there done that. :D

Is there a place online to see the game?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.