Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK/LBSU predictions

Who wins? 32 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Long Beach State
      6%
    • Kentucky
      93%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Snap back to reality for the cats and they better do it fast. Long Beach has a few guards that can give them trouble from deep. Long Beach is 6-5 but they have played a tough schedule to this point. I think the cats come out flat for the first 20-25 minutes but turn it on after that and punish The Beach down low. I hope we get to see the lineup of Wall, Bledsoe or Miller and Liggins more often. I think that will be our best look later in the season.

  • Author
Cats take it 84-68...

 

I forgot to post my score prediction but I was going to say 82-68

I also think this could be a very tough game for the Cats. I hope the Cats aren't looking past the game, and waiting to get away for a few days for Christmas.

 

Kentucky 79

 

Long Beach St. 68

I think it's safe to bet that LBSU will be scoring 68 points tomorrow....:D

I only know two things about Long Beach.

 

Snoop Dog

Long Beach Poly

  • Author
I only know two things about Long Beach.

 

Snoop Dog

Long Beach Poly

 

What about their baseball team, the Dirt Bags

This will be my first UK game, I can't wait! I'll take Kentucky 97-79.

UK should win huge. I say more than 20.

UK rolls. If they play early they'll win by 10-15, if they come out strong start to finish in the 20-30 point range.

  • Author
This will be my first UK game, I can't wait! I'll take Kentucky 97-79.

 

Congrats, you'll be hooked from now on. I hope your first trip to Rupp is more memorable than first

Congrats, you'll be hooked from now on. I hope your first trip to Rupp is more memorable than first

 

I've been to Rupp for the State Tournament, but I would say it's definitely nothing like a UK game. Thanks bud :thumb:

This will be my first UK game, I can't wait! I'll take Kentucky 97-79.

 

Get there at least an hour early. You can park at the Salvation Army center right next to Rupp for 5 bucks. Have fun it's an amazing experience.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.