Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What's The Odds Of A Super Bowl Of Two Undefeated Teams?

Featured Replies

Where'd you hear that?

 

Just seems like it will happen to me, they won't get beat by Jacksonville.

  • Replies 33
  • Views 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think it will happen.

 

But it wouldn't hurt my feelings at all to not have to watch Mercury Morris & friends drinking champagne at some point during the season/playoffs.

  • Author
Slim to none....The Colts will go down this Thursday.

 

You think a Colts team led by the intimidating Curtis Painter will win against Jacksonville in Jacksonville?

 

I want some of what you're drinking....:D

:sssh: :lol:
I don't think it will happen.

 

But it wouldn't hurt my feelings at all to not have to watch Mercury Morris & friends drinking champagne at some point during the season/playoffs.

Mercury Morris is enough reason for me to hope a team goes undefeated. If both end up in the Superbowl at 18-0, that trims off two weeks from hereafter we do not have to here from this idiot.

Mercury Morris is enough reason for me to hope a team goes undefeated. If both end up in the Superbowl at 18-0, that trims off two weeks from hereafter we do not have to here from this idiot.

 

My thoughts exactly.

 

And the Colts showed last night that they are still playing to win out, with Manning playing not most of the game but the entire game. Whether that carries over into weeks 16 and 17 remains to be seen.

Very slim...but, better than they were in September. :lol:

 

Its hard to project what the coaches will do with their regulars once everything is clinched. If they sit, both teams will likely lose before the playoffs.

 

But, even if they don't, I think its unlikely that both make it to the Super Bowl.

 

I think Caldwell and Indy should play Manning and company to the end. Some of the Colts biggest playoff duds have come after they clinched everything early and rested their regulars for multiple weeks prior to the playoffs. Their best run was in '06 when they had to play all the way through, including the wild card round.

 

I think New Orleans should do the same. Both teams have high octane, precision passing games...I think the time off throws the timing of these great aerial attacks out of sorts. Come playoff time, you don't have the luxury of shaking the rust off, IMO.

Not very high...

 

:dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa

I'm sort of glad the Saints lost. They just got lucky 1 too many times this year. I just didn't think they deserved their record.

I'm sort of glad the Saints lost. They just got lucky 1 too many times this year. I just didn't think they deserved their record.

 

:lol: How so?

:lol: How so?

 

Missed chip shot by Washington to lock up the game ring a bell :confused:

 

Don't get me wrong. They should still have a great record but they didn't deserve a couple of their wins.

  • Author

I'm glad to see it was the Cowboys that stopped the Saints perfect season. :dancingpa

Missed chip shot by Washington to lock up the game ring a bell :confused:

 

Don't get me wrong. They should still have a great record but they didn't deserve a couple of their wins.

 

You are what you are. The missed FG in the Washington game is about the only lucky thing I can find. What other win did they not "deserve" ?

You are what you are. The missed FG in the Washington game is about the only lucky thing I can find. What other win did they not "deserve" ?

 

Either way, they didn't deserve their perfect record, IMO. What's your point? Are you trying to argue that they deserved the win in Washington? If so, I will never agree with that at all. They completely "deserved" to lose that game.

Either way, they didn't deserve their perfect record, IMO. What's your point? Are you trying to argue that they deserved the win in Washington? If so, I will never agree with that at all. They completely "deserved" to lose that game.

 

Yes they their perfect record. Washington left the door open and Brees marched them down to tie it up.

 

The O-Line was exposed last night. I think Minnesota is better.

Yes they their perfect record. Washington left the door open and Brees marched them down to tie it up.

 

The O-Line was exposed last night. I think Minnesota is better.

 

If Arizona would have come out and played like they did against Minnesota last week against San Fran I'd be saying they were the best. They play too inconsistent. I think Eagles can beat anyone in the NFL. This NFC playoff is going to be awesome.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.