Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What's The Odds Of A Super Bowl Of Two Undefeated Teams?

Featured Replies

Colts vs Saints

 

Now that would be awesome!

 

Colts have Jacksonville, NY Jets and Buffalo remaining on the regular schedule.

 

Saints have Dallas, Tampa Bay and Carolina remaining on the regular schedule.

 

Then of course they'd both have to win out in the playoffs.

 

Thoughts?

  • Replies 33
  • Views 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Both teams will probably rest some starters in the final games since they have clinched, so there is the possibility of a regular season upset, but with this schedule its remote.

 

However, the playoffs are a different story. I really liked what I saw from Arizona, and I think that they might knock off the Saints. I also think that Indianapolis has been squaking out soem of their victories, and that it would not be inconcievable to see San Diego, whom has owned them in recent years, to go into the RCA Dome and beat them.

 

Bottom line, I would say the odds are actually still pretty long, say 15-1.

They both a decent chance of winning out in the regular season if they play for it. But I don't think either makes it to the SuperBowl.

Both teams will probably rest some starters in the final games since they have clinched, so there is the possibility of a regular season upset, but with this schedule its remote.

 

However, the playoffs are a different story. I really liked what I saw from Arizona, and I think that they might knock off the Saints. I also think that Indianapolis has been squaking out soem of their victories, and that it would not be inconcievable to see San Diego, whom has owned them in recent years, to go into the RCA Dome and beat them.

 

Bottom line, I would say the odds are actually still pretty long, say 15-1.

 

I'm pretty sure the Saints have said they want to go undefeated, so I don't see them resting anyone. Also they haven't even clinched home-field advantage yet, so they wouldn't rest anyone until the final week of the season if they did want to.

Colts do not care about 16-0. Their starters will see very limited action in the last couple of games. Saints, except for Jonathon Vilma say they want to go 16-0. We'll see how that plays out. I doubt either one go undefeated.

I think the thought of it is really cool, but one of them won't make it to the Super Bowl.......I just have a funny feeling about that.

 

Later.

Won't happen. :p

 

You think a Colts team led by the intimidating Curtis Painter will win against Jacksonville in Jacksonville?

 

I want some of what you're drinking....:D

You think a Colts team led by the intimidating Curtis Painter will win against Jacksonville in Jacksonville?

 

I want some of what you're drinking....:D

 

Manning will play most of the game.

Jacksonville always plays Indy pretty good.

 

Jets defense may bother Manning - and I stress "may."

 

Bills are so inconsistent. I don't think they'll beat Indy.

 

Cowboys in December are well, Cowboys in December. Bucs shouldn't be a problem for Saints. And Panthers may cause problems for New Orleans, just because it is a division game. For the life of me, I don't know how Fox has survived in Carolina.

Jacksonville always plays Indy pretty good.

 

Jets defense may bother Manning - and I stress "may."

 

Bills are so inconsistent. I don't think they'll beat Indy.

 

Cowboys in December are well, Cowboys in December. Bucs shouldn't be a problem for Saints. And Panthers may cause problems for New Orleans, just because it is a division game. For the life of me, I don't know how Fox has survived in Carolina.

 

Colts in January are well, Colts in January. I would be more than surprised if they are in the superbowl, undefeated or not.

 

I am not disagreeing with your post at all, just a perfect quote to explain my opinion of the Colts. I would not be surprised with their schedule and history to see them go undefeated and lose by double figures at home in their first playoff game.

No way.

 

Indy knows they have to beat Da Bengals to get to the Super Bowl ! :D

Colts vs Saints

 

Now that would be awesome!

 

Colts have Jacksonville, NY Jets and Buffalo remaining on the regular schedule.

 

Saints have Dallas, Tampa Bay and Carolina remaining on the regular schedule.

 

Then of course they'd both have to win out in the playoffs.

 

Thoughts?

 

 

I disagree. I do not want the Colts perfect, nor do I want them in the Superbowl.

Manning will play most of the game.

 

Where'd you hear that?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.