The pot calling the kettle black (the true story of Male, Manual, and Scott County)!

theguru

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Male, Manual, and Scott County are co-sponsors of the "Kick the private schools out of the KHSAA proposal." Let me be the first to say I am very disappointed in these three schools. Nothing like having your cake and eating it too.

Anyone?

Manual surprises me, but to be honest with you I know Bobby Redman would like nothing more than to not have to go through x or T for a title.

Of course from what I have heard Jefferson County has ensured compliance on the vote. I won't go into anymore detail than that though, not in public.

Male, Manual, and Scott County are co-sponsors of the "Kick the private schools out of the KHSAA proposal." Let me be the first to say I am very disappointed in these three schools. Nothing like having your cake and eating it too.

Anyone?

Really, this proposal comes down to a handful of schools - T, X, LexCath, maybe CCH, Assumption, Mercy, Sacred Heart. That's it.

If they can beat the private schools, then they get whatever bragging rights they have earned.

Football always even's out. Winners get Complacent over time and the losers get mad. Trinity and St. X are not as far ahead of some programs as some may seem. They are better but nothing over a few years that can't be evend out.

What are the chances that this thing is going to pass (kicking private schools out of the postseason, that is)? I would imagine that it will be defeated, no?

Well it is likely that all the ADs from Jefferson County will vote for it and Oldham seems to be the same way right now too. I don't know about anywhere else though.

For what it's worth, I hope it gets defeated. In all honesty, no system is going to be perfect, and the current arrangement is probably them best, considering everything.

As long as Highlands doesn't get put in the class with Trinity and Saint X, I'll be happy!

I've pretty much stayed out of this mess, and have not been following this train wreck, but I'm glad that I didn't see my school on the list of supporters, or I hope they aren't supporting this. It would mean more to the public programs to win the championship over the privates. To be the best.....play the best. Quit your whining and just beat them. I like the way things are now, why change it. :confused: