Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The pot calling the kettle black (the true story of Male, Manual, and Scott County)!

Featured Replies

Male, Manual, and Scott County are co-sponsors of the "Kick the private schools out of the KHSAA proposal." Let me be the first to say I am very disappointed in these three schools. Nothing like having your cake and eating it too.

 

Anyone?

  • Replies 383
  • Views 26.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Male, Manual, and Scott County are co-sponsors of the "Kick the private schools out of the KHSAA proposal." Let me be the first to say I am very disappointed in these three schools. Nothing like having your cake and eating it too.

 

Anyone?

 

 

Manual surprises me, but to be honest with you I know Bobby Redman would like nothing more than to not have to go through x or T for a title.

 

Of course from what I have heard Jefferson County has ensured compliance on the vote. I won't go into anymore detail than that though, not in public.

Sorry Manual fans but I am extremly disappointed.

 

Male and Scott County not as much.

Male, Manual, and Scott County are co-sponsors of the "Kick the private schools out of the KHSAA proposal." Let me be the first to say I am very disappointed in these three schools. Nothing like having your cake and eating it too.

 

Anyone?

 

Really, this proposal comes down to a handful of schools - T, X, LexCath, maybe CCH, Assumption, Mercy, Sacred Heart. That's it.

Can we just let the private schools play so when they get beat we can rub it in Guru's face. :D

Can we just let the private schools play so when they get beat we can rub it in Guru's face. :D

 

 

If they can beat the private schools, then they get whatever bragging rights they have earned.

  • Author

Here is the list of co-sponsors:

sponsors.gif

If they can beat the private schools, then they get whatever bragging rights they have earned.

 

Football always even's out. Winners get Complacent over time and the losers get mad. Trinity and St. X are not as far ahead of some programs as some may seem. They are better but nothing over a few years that can't be evend out.

Here is the list of co-sponsors:

 

I would have thought ol' Dudley would have included Independent schools as well. ;)

I would have thought ol' Dudley would have included Independent schools as well. ;)

 

Ba-zing! :cool:

What are the chances that this thing is going to pass (kicking private schools out of postseason play, that is)? I would imagine that it will be defeated, no?

What are the chances that this thing is going to pass (kicking private schools out of the postseason, that is)? I would imagine that it will be defeated, no?

 

Well it is likely that all the ADs from Jefferson County will vote for it and Oldham seems to be the same way right now too. I don't know about anywhere else though.

For what it's worth, I hope it gets defeated. In all honesty, no system is going to be perfect, and the current arrangement is probably them best, considering everything.

 

As long as Highlands doesn't get put in the class with Trinity and Saint X, I'll be happy!

Here is the list of co-sponsors:

 

 

Hmmmmm

 

Ballard, Western, PRP, Iroquois, Valley, Doss

 

But no Eastern? No Butler?

I've pretty much stayed out of this mess, and have not been following this train wreck, but I'm glad that I didn't see my school on the list of supporters, or I hope they aren't supporting this. It would mean more to the public programs to win the championship over the privates. To be the best.....play the best. Quit your whining and just beat them. I like the way things are now, why change it. :confused:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.