Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

So what is Comcast/Charter Sports?

Featured Replies

My sports package on Dish is showing UK playing on channel 447.

 

I searched Dish Network's TV schedule and it said UK would be playing on channel 421, however, that channel is showing the Tenn. vs. USC game at 4 PM.

 

I do not have Dish, I just did the search on their website and that's what it came up with.

  • Replies 45
  • Views 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I sure hope your right, that would make me a very happy person come game time.

 

I personally checked my Dish Guide by searching on my TV and that is the channel that it is showing in the guide. 447

 

My regular CSN Channel is 429 and it is showing TN vs. USC. 447 is an alternate channel.

I searched Dish Network's TV schedule and it said UK would be playing on channel 421, however, that channel is showing the Tenn. vs. USC game at 4 PM.

 

I do not have Dish, I just did the search on their website and that's what it came up with.

 

My regular CSN Channel is 429 and it is showing TN vs. USC. 447 is an alternate channel that is showing UK in the guide. I don't even have a Channel 421.

 

The 447 channel also showed one of the earlier Blue/White games this season.

Nope. CSN is not the same as CSS. 642 on DirecTV is Comcast Sports Net.

 

Also, for good measure, I searched the programming guide and Channel 642 on DirecTV will be playing the Tennessee vs. USC basketball game instead of the UK game.

 

I read on another forum that 648 is the channel on Direct TV.

I hope the game is on one of the free channels and does not cost twenty dollars to watch it. I believe the alternative channels are all free when games are on. Thank you for doing a little research.

I read on another forum that 648 is the channel on Direct TV.

 

I guess there's no way for me to know until game day. I pulled up that channel and it's a FSS alternate that just says To Be Announced.

I hope the game is on one of the free channels and does not cost twenty dollars to watch it. I believe the alternative channels are all free when games are on. Thank you for doing a little research.

 

The 447 channel was free during the Blue/White game if that is any consolation. :D

Yes. It was posted in post #25.:D

 

Not the channels or link. :p

  • Author
Not the channels or link. :p

 

You are late, but. :notworthy: :lol:

For those with Dish Network, the guide is showing Channel 447 broadcasting the game.

Fortunately I'm the Sales Manager for Comcast over here in Tennessee, so although I'm completely snowed in today I will be watching the game. CSS has a lot of subscribers. Comcast is the #1 cable provider in the world.

My Dish is showing 447 as well. When I punch it in however (to set DVR) it says it will be blacked out???

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.