Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

So what is Comcast/Charter Sports?

Featured Replies

Why would a network want to telecast a basketball game when few people will be able to get the broadcast? Who do they think will be watching if Kentuckians aren't able to watch? :idunno:

Their sponsors should like that. :confused:

I do not know the full details of the company, but I believe CSS goes out to a lot more people than you believe. If I remember, a lot of the programming is Atlanta based. Just not many people get CSS in Kentucky. It is essentially a smaller scale version of Fox Sports South.

  • Replies 45
  • Views 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
I do not know the full details of the company, but I believe CSS goes out to a lot more people than you believe. If I remember, a lot of the programming is Atlanta based. Just not many people get CSS in Kentucky. It is essentially a smaller scale version of Fox Sports South.

 

Still doesn't make sense to have it on that channel only. :idunno:

  • Author
I believe you used to be able to watch them here http://www.justin.tv/funchester

 

But now, no such luck................

 

Why can't you now?

No TV.....No Stream.....What am I going to do???:confused::cry:

  • Author

^ Tom Leach and Mike Pratt I guess. (Radio)

Oh yea, thanks jvdfc. Now I can relax a little.

^ Tom Leach and Mike Pratt I guess. (Radio)

I guess I can live with that. Heck, I grew up with it.

 

"The Cats are moving from left to right on your radio dial."

  • Author
I guess I can live with that. Heck, I grew up with it.

 

"The Cats are moving from left to right on your radio dial."

 

:thumb: Good ol Cawood. Man I still miss him.

  • Author

Insight is now going to show the game to all of it's customers. But not good ol Frankfort Plant Board Cable. :madman: I am so ready to consider going to a Dish.

Anyone with direct tv and the sports package can get it. I think it is channel 642 or around there somewhere. I saw it the other night and they had a game on.

Anyone with direct tv and the sports package can get it. I think it is channel 642 or around there somewhere. I saw it the other night and they had a game on.

 

With the DIRECTV Sports Pack, you get:

 

Comcast SportsNet Chicago

Comcast SportsNet New England

Comcast SportsNet Mid-Atlantic

Comcast SportsNet West

Comcast SportsNet Bay Area

 

But not SouthEast. Coincidentally, SouthEast is the one we need.

My sports package on Dish is showing UK playing on channel 447.

Anyone with direct tv and the sports package can get it. I think it is channel 642 or around there somewhere. I saw it the other night and they had a game on.

 

Nope. CSN is not the same as CSS. 642 on DirecTV is Comcast Sports Net.

 

Also, for good measure, I searched the programming guide and Channel 642 on DirecTV will be playing the Tennessee vs. USC basketball game instead of the UK game.

My sports package on Dish is showing UK playing on channel 447.

 

I sure hope your right, that would make me a very happy person come game time.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.