Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

So what is Comcast/Charter Sports?

Featured Replies

This is where the UK/Austin Peay game is to be telecast. Does anybody actually have this channel? Will it be on any other? :confused:

  • Replies 45
  • Views 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I saw the CCS on the UK calendar and thought it was a typo for CBS (Channel 27).

Surely this game will show up somewhere on my DishNet.:eek:

I think CSS is Cox Sports Station somewhere in the South. They show alot of SEC games.

  • Author
I think CSS is Cox Sports Station somewhere in the South. They show alot of SEC games.

 

No. I it is Comcast/Charter Sports for sure. I just don't know of anybody that get's it. :idunno:

I just switched cable providers this week, so I am not sure I have CSS any longer. I have had it the past 5 years or so with my previous cable provider which was Charter, now called NewWave Communications. Not a lot of live coverage, but they would replay a lot of SEC games during the weeks.

Just checked and my new provider does not carry it. They also showed a lot of high school sports. They also replay the KHSAA Finals for hoops and football.

It will be shown in Louisville on channel 17.

No. I it is Comcast/Charter Sports for sure. I just don't know of anybody that get's it. :idunno:

 

 

Your right Sorry.

No. I it is Comcast/Charter Sports for sure. I just don't know of anybody that get's it. :idunno:

Why would a network want to telecast a basketball game when few people will be able to get the broadcast? Who do they think will be watching if Kentuckians aren't able to watch? :idunno:

Their sponsors should like that. :confused:

Anyone know if Insight in NKY is going to pick up this channel for the game?

Anyone know if this will be streamed online?

  • Author
Anyone know if this will be streamed online?

 

I would try Justin.tv

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.