Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

So what is Comcast/Charter Sports?

Featured Replies

Fortunately I'm the Sales Manager for Comcast over here in Tennessee, so although I'm completely snowed in today I will be watching the game. CSS has a lot of subscribers. Comcast is the #1 cable provider in the world.

 

But apparently #500 in Kentucky!:lol:

 

I have no problem with Comcast showing the game. I'm sure they want Kentucky to watch. I just don't really know how they expected much of an audience when very few people in the state get the channel. And it's not like people can scout out and choose their cable company (something they can do with satellite).

  • Replies 45
  • Views 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.