Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Urban Meyer to ND?

Featured Replies

  • Replies 43
  • Views 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Highly unlikely from what I am hearing. Still looks like either BK or Edsall right now...

 

Are they really that interested in Edsall? I'm not buying it. I'm sure they have a reason for feigning interest, but its more about BK and less about Edsall, IMO.

 

Could be wrong though...

  • Author

Alright, so for anyone who is interested in the rumors IN South Bend, Urban Meyer may have re-entered the discussion. I know I'm not a "credible source" because I am "new" to BGP, but take it for what it's worth. I'll be fine with telling you who my source is if ou PM me.

 

"I'm me x 3, 3 peat"...

Alright, so for anyone who is interested in the rumors IN South Bend, Urban Meyer may have re-entered the discussion. I know I'm not a "credible source" because I am "new" to BGP, but take it for what it's worth. I'll be fine with telling you who my source is if ou PM me.

 

"I'm me x 3, 3 peat"...

 

I believe Urban Meyer is more likely to be ND's next coach than Edsall is...

Alright, so for anyone who is interested in the rumors IN South Bend, Urban Meyer may have re-entered the discussion. I know I'm not a "credible source" because I am "new" to BGP, but take it for what it's worth. I'll be fine with telling you who my source is if ou PM me.

 

"I'm me x 3, 3 peat"...

 

Can't you just post the source?

I think Urban would be a fool to leave UF. Granted, I would love to see him go, but why go? You make a TON of money, you have an unbelievable recruiting base, you have 2 national titles and a great deal of talent to fill the holes left by graduation every year, the weather is MUCH better than South Bend. I just don't see it.

 

However, it would not shock me to see him take it. I would be surprised, but not shocked.

So you will tell the source to anyone who messages you and asks, but you can't post it? So if everyone on the board asks you in PM, then we all know anyways.

 

Ahh, the life one must live to have "sources".

I think Urban would be a fool to leave UF. Granted, I would love to see him go, but why go? You make a TON of money, you have an unbelievable recruiting base, you have 2 national titles and a great deal of talent to fill the holes left by graduation every year, the weather is MUCH better than South Bend. I just don't see it.

 

However, it would not shock me to see him take it. I would be surprised, but not shocked.

 

I felt the same until I spoke to a friend in Jacksonville who knows Urban fairly well. They have not discussed the ND job at all...but my friend thinks Urban loves a challenge and that ND presents itself as such and my friend would not be surprised if he ended up in ND. That being said, I still think it's Kelly.

  • Author
So you will tell the source to anyone who messages you and asks, but you can't post it? So if everyone on the board asks you in PM, then we all know anyways.

 

Ahh, the life one must live to have "sources".

 

Dude, why are you making a big deal out of this? The directions are simple you either PM to find out or you don't. Cut and dry.

 

As for the life of having sources, it's not what you know, it's who you know.

Dude, why are you making a big deal out of this? The directions are simple you either PM to find out or you don't. Cut and dry.

 

As for the life of having sources, it's not what you know, it's who you know.

 

I don't care enough to PM you, and I'm not making a big deal out of it. Just making a simple observation.

  • Author
I don't care enough to PM you, and I'm not making a big deal out of it. Just making a simple observation.

 

Hm. Ok.:thumb:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.