Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Urban Meyer to ND?

Featured Replies

We all know that Edsall is a smoke screen for Kelly, but what I'm hearing is that Kelly is a smoke screen for none other than Urban Meyer.

  • Replies 43
  • Views 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
We all know that Edsall is a smoke screen for Kelly, but what I'm hearing is that Kelly is a smoke screen for none other than Urban Meyer.

 

Why use smoke screens? Just go after who you want and pursue hard. Are they afraid of being embarrassed if Meyer doesn't want the job?

Haha, I joked about that some time ago. It could be possible, but we'll see.

  • Author

It has a better chance of happening than people think.

I heard he has 50 million reasons to go to ND, and for only a 5 yr deal.

I heard he has 50 million reasons to go to ND, and for only a 5 yr deal.

 

If that's true he's gone. My jaw just dropped. But, IMO for ND he would be worth every penny.

I feel like Strong would have waited around if this were a possibility.

^^Strong feels like UF wouldn't hire him, he thinks that personal factors have kept him from getting jobs in the south. He probably would have waited though, I agree.

I feel like Strong would have waited around if this were a possibility.

 

Maybe. But do you think Florida would have hired someone with no head coaching experience? If Meyer leaves, the line will be out-the-building to apply. They can pick anyone. I'm not sure they would pick Strong.

...would that make BK "next-man-up" for the UF job?

  • Author
...would that make BK "next-man-up" for the UF job?

 

That is the rumor. Both BK and Meyer have the same agent.

  • Author
Can this be verified? GT?

 

I'll verify it for you. Urban Meyer and Brian Kelly have the same agent. I wouldn't make that up. I am sick of all the rumors and people throwing things out there probably just like everyone else, but my source is well in the loop at ND and very much in the loop in Cincinnati.

^And yet Bob Stoops was a done deal....then BK had already accepted....:idunno:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.