Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Vote For Heisman

Who gets your Heisman vote? 73 members have voted

  1. 1. Who gets your Heisman vote?

    • Tim Tebow
      8%
      6
    • Colt McCoy
      6%
      5
    • Mark Ingram
      42%
      31
    • Toby Gerhart
      9%
      7
    • Ndamukong Suh
      32%
      24

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Cast your vote.

 

Tell us who you voted for and why.

  • Replies 39
  • Views 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I voted for Ndamukong Suh. Full disclosure, I only watched this kid play one game, the Texas game. I voted for him simply because I believe the Heisman needs to recognize dominating defensive players.

Suh is the best player, but he won't win it.

I voted for Suh but think McCoy will get it.

Suh is the best player, but he won't win it.

I voted for Suh but think McCoy will get it.

 

I wonder if McCoy shot himself in the foot during that Nebraska game. A lot of voting eyes were on that game that night and Suh shined while McCoy looked average. Votes were due Monday so that game will be fresh for voters. But even with all that being said I think Ingram will win.

I also voted for Suh, I also don't think he will get it, but he's the best player on the field, IMO.

I said about a month and a half ago my vote would go towards Suh. None of the other finalists have done anything to change my mind.

A lot of great defensive players have not even been mentioned in the Heisman race almost every year, something tells me Tebow or McCoy will win as a lifetime type award.

Suh is the best player I watched this season...clearly the best, IMO. He deserves it.

I voted for Gerhart. He led the nation in rushing and touchdowns. He was consistent all season and he Stanford to their first bowl game since 2001.

If people vote for Suh, are they doing such becaus they think a defensive player should win it every now and then? Seems a little irratonal.

If people vote for Suh, are they doing such becaus they think a defensive player should win it every now and then? Seems a little irratonal.
Nope. I would because he is the best college player.

 

I think Ingram wins though.

Nope. I would because he is the best college player.

 

I think Ingram wins though.

 

Thats the way it should be. I just think the argument, "A defensive player should win it every once in a while" is garbage.

 

What is the actual criteria for heisman canidates anyway.

I think Ingram won it Saturday afternoon. Suh is deserving but can't see a "D" player winning the Heisman.

Suh, didn't win defensive player of the year.

 

Well, whoever voted on that is wrong imo.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.