Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Vote For Heisman

Who gets your Heisman vote? 73 members have voted

  1. 1. Who gets your Heisman vote?

    • Tim Tebow
      8%
      6
    • Colt McCoy
      6%
      5
    • Mark Ingram
      42%
      31
    • Toby Gerhart
      9%
      7
    • Ndamukong Suh
      32%
      24

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

If I had a ballot it would probably read like this:

1. Suh

2. Ingram

3. Gerhart

 

and write-ins CJ Spiller and Golden Tate.

  • Replies 39
  • Views 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

I think it will go one of 2 ways. McCoy wins it and it will be based on his career not this season. If voters vote the way it was intended then Ingram or Sue wins.

 

 

There seems to be a lot of love for Sue. I just wonder if everyone else is like myself and has only watched him one time, against Texas?? If he played like he did in that game in the rest of Nebraskas game he deserves the Heisman.

^^I've watched Suh, probably about 7 or 8 games this season. Texas was probably his best game, but a few time this season and last season he totally took over games. I've never seen a DT play like him. He can really do everything. I really didn't think of him as a Heisman candidate until he nearly won the Big 12, but I thought this season that he along with Berry and McClain were the best players in college football. JMO.

If Tebow wins it I will never respect a Heisman winner for the rest of my life.

If Tebow wins it I will never respect a Heisman winner for the rest of my life.

 

I agree. I would say that for McCoy as well, but he is probably twice as deserving as Tebow, so I guess I couldn't complain.

 

I just can't get over the love for Suh. I love a defensive player being at the ceremony, though he probably won't win.

^^I've watched Suh, probably about 7 or 8 games this season. Texas was probably his best game, but a few time this season and last season he totally took over games. I've never seen a DT play like him. He can really do everything. I really didn't think of him as a Heisman candidate until he nearly won the Big 12, but I thought this season that he along with Berry and McClain were the best players in college football. JMO.

 

Like another poster mentioned, He's probably the most dominant DLineman I've seen since Leroy Selmon at Oklahoma in '74. :thumb:

My vote goes to Gerhart, but he won't win. Tough for a RB from the left coast to get enough votes; there are probably a bunch of voters that haven't seen him play.

Like another poster mentioned, He's probably the most dominant DLineman I've seen since Leroy Selmon at Oklahoma in '74. :thumb:

 

I wasn't alive for that, but I agree. :thumb: I've never seen a DT that could do all the things he can do.

I agree. I would say that for McCoy as well, but he is probably twice as deserving as Tebow, so I guess I couldn't complain.

 

I just can't get over the love for Suh. I love a defensive player being at the ceremony, though he probably won't win.

 

The Heisman Trophy is a joke anyways. It goes to the best player on the best team, with little consideration for any player on any team outside of the top 5.

Big Blue both your guys got beat out by Bama guys for AP Offensive/Defensive players of the year. Not trying to be mean, just don't get BGPs Cats fans. Your own conference, guys undefeated/ How many times have you seen the Cornhusker kid? How many times have you seen McClain?

 

Mac also won the Butkus award. He is a Junior.

  • Author

I was watching ESPN today and something they had on there (fan poll or staff poll) had McCoy winning. They said it had been right the last 6 years.

Big Blue both your guys got beat out by Bama guys for AP Offensive/Defensive players of the year. Not trying to be mean, just don't get BGPs Cats fans. Your own conference, guys undefeated/ How many times have you seen the Cornhusker kid? How many times have you seen McClain?

 

Mac also won the Butkus award. He is a Junior.

 

That's funny. ESPN said Suh won the Defensive Player of the Year award....Regardless, I've seen them both play multiple times and it's not even close. Suh is far and away the best defensive player in the country.

If you gonna talk about Cobb being first team, its the same for McClain. AP writers. There are different sources for the voters. I have only seen the Husker once. Only reporting what was in the paper.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.