December 8, 200916 yr I am going to submit the craziest fantasy football lineup ever this week in an effort to make it to the Ship.
December 8, 200916 yr I am going to motion a rule change... If a team that has one a championship in the past makes it to the toilet bowl two years in a row, then they will be removed from the league if they don't win it. Just a thought.
December 8, 200916 yr I'm disgusted with my team, how does their worst performance come in the first week of the playoffs after being completely dominant all year? I had about 6 players score their season low or within 1-2 points of it. You've got to be kidding me.
December 8, 200916 yr I am going to motion a rule change... If a team that has one a championship in the past makes it to the toilet bowl two years in a row, then they will be removed from the league if they don't win it. Just a thought. I disagree. I like the champions rule. Former champs should stay in the league.
December 9, 200916 yr Is it me or do the #8 seeds always do well in this league? NamecipS - all that talk and nothing. You should try the potty bowl losing in it didnt hurt at all. I'm still speechless and embarrassed. I knew I was going to need a gift win somewhere along the line to have a chance to win the championship, but for sure didn't see this one coming. I did not watch MNF because I knew it would be painful. Then I wake up this morning, see Flacco's stats flash across the screen and I let myself get a little excited thinking Lee might get the TD's for GB. Get to work, look at the box score and was totally deflated. The 1 Seed was not good to me and has not been good to others. Not that it matters, 1 seed or 8 seed, I would've lost this week. Thanks DeAngelo! But I've still got TWO trophys to your fluke one. I was 3 for 4 on the weekend for my football related activities. Highlands won on Friday, Bengals won on Sunday and the Retina's beat the Dragons. But this one still hurts.
December 9, 200916 yr I disagree. I like the champions rule. Former champs should stay in the league. I'm thinking towards the future and I think something needs to be done. They will still have an edge, but its two consecutive years in the toilet bowl. Obviously means they aren't champion level anymore. P.S. I have no room to talk, think I made the playoffs once lol, but I'm just offering a suggestion.
December 9, 200916 yr I'm thinking towards the future and I think something needs to be done. They will still have an edge, but its two consecutive years in the toilet bowl. Obviously means they aren't champion level anymore. P.S. I have no room to talk, think I made the playoffs once lol, but I'm just offering a suggestion. Doesn't matter how much you try to convince me. The champions earned a spot in this fantasy league.
December 9, 200916 yr I am going to motion a rule change... If a team that has one a championship in the past makes it to the toilet bowl two years in a row, then they will be removed from the league if they don't win it. Just a thought.
December 9, 200916 yr Sure wish I had Mike Turner back. I would feel a lot better! Don't confuse that with Ike Turner!
December 9, 200916 yr I'm disgusted with my team, how does their worst performance come in the first week of the playoffs after being completely dominant all year? I had about 6 players score their season low or within 1-2 points of it. You've got to be kidding me. Such is fantasy football...random and unpredictable at times. Last year, I scored the second most points for the entire season, and finished 3-10. There were 3 weeks that I played the guy with the top score (I had the second best in two of them), a couple more playing against the second highest scorer, and another one or two against #3 for the week...in almost all of those, my score was right behind them, either next best or one below that. So, here I was racking up big points and losing, while other guys in the league were winning multiple games with 70 points.
December 10, 200916 yr I am one of two Rooks left! Congrats to Boyle County Blue Devils as well! I'd say we are the respectable Rookies of the year in our conferences. Congrats to you as well. May you have continued success.....unless we meet.
December 10, 200916 yr I'm feeling pretty good about my lineup this week. Slaton is out for the year though now.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.