Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Playoffs – Round Two

Featured Replies

I am done....11-3 was a great year...I have a nice start for next season.....main problem was in this league I was playing against Chris Johnson...and in my big money league, I needed Johnson to get off to make the playoffs....and in my money league, I was playing against AP, and Colts def.....so 3 different positions had me in a mess all day....I would've loved to have won both...but I'll always go with the $$$ league.

  • Replies 60
  • Views 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

Scores After Sunday

 

 

Final

Dorton Street Sweepers (80 pts) at Middle Fork Mustard Seeds (136 pts)

Banklick Swamp Gas (93 pts) at Harlan Mound Street Machines (88 pts)

 

 

Over

East End Evolution (72 pts) at Southern KY SubVets (96 pts)

 

 

Could Still Go Either Way

Junction City Jailcats (83 pts) at Boyle County Blue Devils ® (72 pts)

 

 

As Good As Done

Maysville Split Ends (87 pts) at Louisville Legends (68 pts)

 

 

It Would Take a Miracle

Cincinnati Bail Bonds ® (75 pts) at Louisa Lumber (119 pts)

  • Author

Monday Night Players

(in the games to be decided)

 

 

National Conference

 

Cincinnati Bail Bonds ® (75 pts) at Louisa Lumber (119 pts)

Bail Bonds: Warner, Kurt ARI QB

 

 

American Conference

 

Junction City Jailcats (83 pts) at Boyle County Blue Devils ® (72 pts)

Jailcats: Davis, Vernon SFO TE

Blue Devils: Rackers, Neil ARI PK

 

 

Toilet Bowl

 

Maysville Split Ends (87 pts) at Louisville Legends (68 pts)

Split Ends: Warner, Kurt ARI QB

Legends: Boldin, Anquan ARI WR

  • Author

MFL Projections

 

 

Cincinnati Bail Bonds ® (85 pts) at Louisa Lumber (119 pts)

 

Junction City Jailcats (93 pts) at Boyle County Blue Devils ® (81 pts)

 

Maysville Split Ends (90 pts) at Louisville Legends (77 pts)

Andre Johnson finally exploded with his first two TD game of the season. I needed somebody to step up with Baltimore getting a late season scrimmage against Detroit.

 

Rice, Mason and their defense combined for 54 points, as I figured they'd have a huge day. Luckily for me, nobody else for the Sweepers stepped up.

 

The Giants must have collapsed at the end...the Eagles got their first fumble recovery well into the third quarter and ended up with 4...big game from my defense. I hope they can keep it up.

 

Two more games...barring a huge game from Rackers, I'll be meeting the Jailcats in the conference championship, as I expected way back when the season started.

When is the last time a defense yielded 38 points on 512 total yards and produced 23 fantasy points in the same game?

The Giants must have collapsed at the end...the Eagles got their first fumble recovery well into the third quarter and ended up with 4...big game from my defense. I hope they can keep it up.

 

Never mind that...NBC must have messed up their graphic...after Manning fumbled on the slide/trip, they put up a graphic that said Philly had one fumble recovery. Obviously, that was wrong since they had a TD return on a fumble in the first quarter. :idunno:

Godot,

 

Thanks for allowing me to play in the league for the last two years. I really enjoyed my time and the hard work that you put in to this league every single week. Thanks again. I would love to play again after sitting out a year.

Andre Johnson finally exploded with his first two TD game of the season. I needed somebody to step up with Baltimore getting a late season scrimmage against Detroit.

 

Rice, Mason and their defense combined for 54 points, as I figured they'd have a huge day. Luckily for me, nobody else for the Sweepers stepped up.

 

The Giants must have collapsed at the end...the Eagles got their first fumble recovery well into the third quarter and ended up with 4...big game from my defense. I hope they can keep it up.

 

Two more games...barring a huge game from Rackers, I'll be meeting the Jailcats in the conference championship, as I expected way back when the season started.

 

I don't wanna jinx myself, but it does appear that we will finally meet. :lol: Looks like the trade worked out well for the both of us.

I don't wanna jinx myself, but it does appear that we will finally meet. :lol: Looks like the trade worked out well for the both of us.

 

I think your team was just better and good enough to absorb the loss. I'd have been in a dogfight to make the playoffs otherwise.

 

I need MJD to get rollin' again. He's not played that well since the playoffs started...fortunately Steve Smith has come back to life and Antonio Gates has been on a rampage.

How many teams will win the fantasy title with Henne at QB? Go JailCats.

Of course I have the most pathetic week of my season last week and this week my lineup would have scored 141. You've got to be kidding me. My roster had the potential for about 160 as well, what a meltdown last week.

  • Author

Final Scores

 

Cincinnati Bail Bonds ® (79 pts) at Louisa Lumber (119 pts)

East End Evolution (72 pts) at Southern KY SubVets (109 pts)

 

Dorton Street Sweepers (80 pts) at Middle Fork Mustard Seeds (136 pts)

Junction City Jailcats (92 pts) at Boyle County Blue Devils ® (76 pts)

 

Banklick Swamp Gas (93 pts) at Harlan Mound Street Machines (88 pts)

Maysville Split Ends (91 pts) at Louisville Legends (72 pts)

  • Author
Godot,

 

Thanks for allowing me to play in the league for the last two years. I really enjoyed my time and the hard work that you put in to this league every single week. Thanks again. I would love to play again after sitting out a year.

We'll be looking forward to seeing you back in a year.
We'll be looking forward to seeing you back in a year.

 

Speak for yourself lol jk

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.