Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Playoffs – Round Two

Featured Replies

  • Author

Thursday Scores

 

National Conference Championship

 

Cincinnati Bail Bonds ® (0 pts) at Louisa Lumber (0 pts)

East End Evolution (2 pts) at Southern KY SubVets (6 pts)

 

 

American Conference Championship

 

Dorton Street Sweepers (0 pts) at Middle Fork Mustard Seeds (0 pts)

Junction City Jailcats (0 pts) at Boyle County Blue Devils ® (0 pts)

 

 

Toilet Bowl Playoffs

 

Banklick Swamp Gas (0 pts) at Harlan Mound Street Machines (0 pts)

Maysville Split Ends (0 pts) at Louisville Legends (0 pts)

  • Replies 60
  • Views 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

I was so bummed that I only got 6 points from Mendenhall that I forgot to post the scores this morning

I was so bummed that I only got 6 points from Mendenhall that I forgot to post the scores this morning

 

ESPN showed him with 63 yards on 6 carries...why didn't he get more carries?

  • Author
ESPN showed him with 63 yards on 6 carries...why didn't he get more carries?
The PITT OL couldn't hold CLEV back. They gave up 8 sacks, 5 on 3rd down.
The PITT OL couldn't hold CLEV back. They gave up 8 sacks, 5 on 3rd down.

 

But, when a guy is averaging 10 per carry, I think I'd have taken at least one possession to force feed him the football to see what would happen.

 

Pittsburgh's team looked very unfocused and lethargic. In all honesty, it reminded me a bit of Tennessee's debacle in New England. The only difference is Cleveland isn't capable of exploiting you to that extent.

Tomorrow should be interesting. Hopefully Palmer will have a solid game against the Vikings.

ESPN showed him with 63 yards on 6 carries...why didn't he get more carries?

 

Mendenhall had 16 carries for 53 yards and 1 reception for 17 yards.

Really worried about this week. Brady either out or hurt so bad that he can't hardly throw. Turner has been out so I can't start him. That's a ton of points. Now add Benson running against Minn who nobody runs on. V. Young is also questionable. Could be a tough week. Praying depth comes through this week!

Good luck to all remaining teams. Looking forward to welcoming another member to the exclusive CHAMPIONS Club in a few weeks.

  • Author

The Sunday Morning Line

(Game point spread is in parentheses)

 

Cincinnati Bail Bonds ® (-1.4) at Louisa Lumber

East End Evolution (-6.7) at Southern KY SubVets

 

Dorton Street Sweepers at Middle Fork Mustard Seeds (-21.4)

Junction City Jailcats at Boyle County Blue Devils ® (-7.1)

 

Banklick Swamp Gas (-3.4) at Harlan Mound Street Machines

Maysville Split Ends (-21.7) at Louisville Legends

Mendenhall had 16 carries for 53 yards and 1 reception for 17 yards.

 

I wondered if that wasn't a mistake...I never checked to verify it. But, I know that it seemed like he had more than 6 carries when I was watching and that was at best 50% of the game.

 

:thumb:

Well it was a good year... Conference game as a rook :lol:

Well it was a good year... Conference game as a rook :lol:

 

Yep, I was thinking the same thing about myself.:lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.