Bowman Academy, IN 60 Holmes 58

Trust me they did not lose to a bad team. Holmes gave the game away but Bowman Academy would easily be a top ten if not top five in the state of Kentucky.

Bowman has several good players.

6'5 F Dejuan Marrero is rated the best sophomore in the state of Indiana and already holds offers from Indiana, Purdue, Ohio St, and Illinois.

6'1 PG Tyrae Robinson is another D1 prospect.

As for the game, I just watched it on ihigh and Holmes had ALOT of turnovers. They led by 11 early in the second half and 5 with two minutes to go but couldn't hang on to the ball or make their free throws down the stretch to win.

If I was Henley, my PG position would keep me up at night. RJ is NOT a point guard. If he is being forced to play that spot, he cannot be happy. Nothing worse than putting a player where he is not comfortable. IMO, this team could have some serious issues if the PG spot is not put in confident, capable hands.

If I was Henley, my PG position would keep me up at night. RJ is NOT a point guard. If he is being forced to play that spot, he cannot be happy. Nothing worse than putting a player where he is not comfortable. IMO, this team could have some serious issues if the PG spot is not put in confident, capable hands.

I agree with you on this. They miss Riley a ton this season. The Dogs do not like to be pressured also and if you have guys playing out of position it creates issues with turnovers. They have some excellent talent who can dunk/shoot/slash/etc but I do NOT see anyone on that roster who is a Pure PG.