Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

East Carter / Elliott County Predictions 12/3

East Carter / Elliott County Predictions 12/3 33 members have voted

  1. 1. East Carter / Elliott County Predictions 12/3

    • East Carter
      60%
      20
    • Elliott County
      39%
      13

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

East and Elliott are kicking off the 2009-2010 season against each other in Sandy Hook. Last year this was the top game in the 16th what is everyones opinion for this season.

I think this one is very close. I'll say East by 6.

East Carter by double digits.

Should be close. I think Elliott is better then projected. Ill say Elliott by 3 due to home court advantage.

Elliott by 10-15.

I take the Lions by 7 with this being the Nickell and Knipp tandom coming out party!

Should be Elliott by a bunch. I have not saw either play but I have heard more than once that Elliott is better this year than the previous.

Just not gonna let it go are you?

Depends on what "it" is.

So, if Elliott is better than last year, we can look for improvement on these:

 

21-0 in Region 16

 

32-3 overall

 

State semi-finalist

 

 

I think that they'll be a good team, but check back in March to see if they're "better than last year".

 

 

Elliott County 86

East Carter 78

So, if Elliott is better than last year, we can look for improvement on these:

 

21-0 in Region 16

 

32-3 overall

 

State semi-finalist

 

 

I think that they'll be a good team, but check back in March to see if they're "better than last year".

 

 

Elliott County 86

East Carter 78

Oh, somehow I get the feeling that there are those who are still disgruntled over their perceived lack of respect from last season. So, the best way to make one's self feel better is to tear down this season's squad. Should get much better if and when Elliott ventures into the loss column. I would expect no less, however.
Should be Elliott by a bunch. I have not saw either play but I have heard more than once that Elliott is better this year than the previous.

 

Someone lied to you.

 

I'll pick Elliott in the game though. It's tough to win in Sandy Hook. Elliott by 2. Knipp with 32. Barnhill with 20 and 10.

East 65 Elliott Co. 56

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.