Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

East Carter / Elliott County Predictions 12/3

East Carter / Elliott County Predictions 12/3 33 members have voted

  1. 1. East Carter / Elliott County Predictions 12/3

    • East Carter
      60%
      20
    • Elliott County
      39%
      13

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

East 65 Elliott Co. 56

 

How is East Carter looking this year? I always root for them. Unless they play you know who.

I suspect that East will pull out a 7-10 point win. I really hope I am wrong--I don't like losing to the Raiders.

I'm saying East by 5 in a low scoring games espically if Elliott sets in that 2-3 zone like they did in the preseason all game against Ironton. REALLY INTERESTED to see if the Elliott crowd turns out this year game in and game out or if they ALL jumped off the BAND WAGON from the previous couple of years.

I'm saying East by 5 in a low scoring games espically if Elliott sets in that 2-3 zone like they did in the preseason all game against Ironton. REALLY INTERESTED to see if the Elliott crowd turns out this year game in and game out or if they ALL jumped off the BAND WAGON from the previous couple of years.

 

Elliott will lose some fans. However, I can guarantee you that not ALL of them will jump off the band wagon. I didn't miss a game the 6 win season a few years ago. I won't miss many this season.

I suspect that East will pull out a 7-10 point win. I really hope I am wrong--I don't like losing to the Raiders.

 

Unless you are 3 or 4 years old then you must have had a fairly disappointing life!

Elliott will lose some fans. However, I can guarantee you that not ALL of them will jump off the band wagon. I didn't miss a game the 6 win season a few years ago. I won't miss many this season.

 

Loyal Fan I Applaud You!!:clap:

Unless you are 3 or 4 years old then you must have had a fairly disappointing life!

 

Okay, I see no point to your post other than to antagonize. Not necessary. I just don't like to lose to a rival team. I'll pick up the pieces and move on though. I'll be fine.

Loyal Fan I Applaud You!!:clap:

 

This is classy. Thank you!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.