Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK/UNCA Predictions

UK/UNCA Predictions 29 members have voted

  1. 1. UK/UNCA Predictions

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Game is Monday night @ 7:00.

 

This is the same team that took a whooping from UK foe Tennessee. EVERYONE, and I mean everyone will have big games. Wouldn't be sursprised to see someone with thirty.

 

Cats- 104

Bulldogs- 56

I'm thinking UK rolls in this one. Coach Cal is going to have them looking sharp, maybe I'm wishful thinking but I'm saying 23 pt victory going away.

Game is Monday night @ 7:00.

 

This is the same team that took a whooping from UK foe Tennessee. EVERYONE, and I mean everyone will have big games. Wouldn't be sursprised to see someone with thirty.

 

Cats- 104

Bulldogs- 56

 

Uhh Oh,We've been down these high predictions already before and we all know what happend.Cats by no more than 15.:isurrender:

This game won't be like a Tennessee beat down like they did,Coach Cal won't do that to another team,but the Cats still should win by 30.

GO CATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trap game...noone will pick against the CATS. You better win, BIG!!!

UNCA is awful. UK better win by at least 25 or 30.

UNCA is awful. UK better win by at least 25 or 30.

 

 

Or what?

:deadhorse:

 

 

 

You're going to beat one of the UK players if UK doesn't win by more than 25? :confused:

You're going to beat one of the UK players if UK doesn't win by more than 25? :confused:

 

Are you being serious? I know I'm not :idunno:

Are you being serious? I know I'm not :idunno:

 

 

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

 

I'll take that as a no :rolleyes:

I'll take that as a no :rolleyes:

 

 

It just amuses me when people say Kentucky must/better win by a certain amount. Does it make you feel better if they win by 30 instead of by 3, 5, 9, 11, 17, etc...?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.