Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK/UNCA Predictions

UK/UNCA Predictions 29 members have voted

  1. 1. UK/UNCA Predictions

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

It just amuses me when people say Kentucky must/better win by a certain amount. Does it make you feel better if they win by 30 instead of by 3, 5, 9, 11, 17, etc...?

 

To be completely honest, yes. And I don't know why you take the words "better win" so seriously? Some people amaze me...I cannot even joke around on UK basketball threads anymore or else I get blasted.

To be completely honest, yes. And I don't know why you take the words "better win" so seriously? Some people amaze me...I cannot even joke around on UK basketball threads anymore or else I get blasted.

 

 

I'm not blasting, just commenting. You said they better win by 25-30. How should I have taken your comment?

I'm not blasting, just commenting. You said they better win by 25-30. How should I have taken your comment?

 

You should have taken my next one not literally. And to even point at that I said "better win" as if I'm threatening them in the first place is a little picky. You acted like I was going to go and punch the entire team in the face if they didn't win by 25-30. Some people on these threads are too sensitive and take things way to literally/seriously.

You should have taken my next one not literally. And to even point at that I said "better win" as if I'm threatening them in the first place is a little picky. You acted like I was going to go and punch the entire team in the face if they didn't win by 25-30.

 

 

 

How did I act that way? I thought you meant you would be extremely disappointed, or perhaps UK wouldn't have a chance against Tennessee when they played. Aren't you the one who put the beating horse smilie in there?

How did I act that way? I thought you meant you would be extremely disappointed, or perhaps UK wouldn't have a chance against Tennessee when they played. Aren't you the one who put the beating horse smilie in there?

 

IT WAS A JOKE!

IT WAS A JOKE!

 

 

 

I know that part was a joke, and that's why I was being silly as well. Your initial post where you said they better win by at least 25 wasn't, thus my initial question. :ohbrother:

I know that part was a joke, and that's why I was being silly as well. Your initial post where you said they better win by at least 25 wasn't, thus my initial question. :ohbrother:

 

And you took it as threatening, which again, is a bit fastidious.

And you took it as threatening, which again, is a bit fastidious.

 

 

I didn't take anything as threatening with your post when you said they better win by 25 or more. I was wondering what your thoughts on the Cats would be if they didn't win by that much.

I didn't take anything as threatening with your post when you said they better win by 25 or more. I was wondering what your thoughts on the Cats would be if they didn't win by that much.

 

That they're an awful team thus far. Because like I said, UNCA is absolutely pitiful.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.