Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Gonzaga 61 UC 59 (OT)

Featured Replies

  • Replies 30
  • Views 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tough loss for the Cats. They were in control the whole game, and Zags just hung in there.

Bottoms up. So close...

Good game. IMO, UC settles for too many jump shots. They need to attack and dish more. I think halfway through the 2nd half, they had only been to the foul line 4 times. Also, two questionable no calls to end regulation and OT.

GT, I haven't been following the Cincinnati threads this week. Are you in Hawaii?

GT, I haven't been following the Cincinnati threads this week. Are you in Hawaii?

Nope. Saved up for the football bowl trip this time. Wishing I would have went now. This team played their heart out even though they came up just short...

Nope. Saved up for the football bowl trip this time. Wishing I would have went now. This team played their heart out even though they came up just short...

 

Bearcats in the top 25 this week? I'm sure Gonzaga goes in around 20.

Bearcats in the top 25 this week? I'm sure Gonzaga goes in around 20.

If not they will be right on the outside. I think they get in at 24 or 25, but would understand 26-30...

How has Stephenson performed so far?

UC played a few nationally televised games and made the most of it. They are not to be taken lightly.

How has Stephenson performed so far?

 

He had a rediculous crossover and went by his man and over another. It was insane.

How has Stephenson performed so far?

 

He has been better every game so far. Still very much a work in progress, but you can see the talent getting adjusted every night...

He had a rediculous crossover and went by his man and over another. It was insane.

 

 

Thanks, but I was looking for a report on his first few games.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.