Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Canes Chicken

Featured Replies

I always try to order the sauce for my drink and they never allow it. One of these days though...

Without a doubt! Love Canes!

Its called Raising Canes, correct? If so, I know my son loves it.

I always try to order the sauce for my drink and they never allow it. One of these days though...

 

I'm confused, suace for your drink?

The place is outstanding....especially for the UK football pre-game show in Hamburg with Jared Lorenzen as a host.

Never had it but both my sons love it. Gotta get me some I guess.

  • Author
Is it new? I've never even heard of it.

 

I'd say its been here for 2 or 3 years. It is based in South Carolina I think.

I'm confused, suace for your drink?

 

I think he means the sauce is really really tasty.

From the thread title, I thought this was a dis on the Miami Hurricane's mascot.

 

canes-mascot-sebastian.png

 

No intention of hijacking the thread, so I'll say that I've never had Canes Chicken....but I'm sure it's good.

 

Later.

I have never eaten there, but looking at the website, it looks very similar to Zaxby's. Even the sauce looks the same. Has anybody had both to compare.

I have never eaten there, but looking at the website, it looks very similar to Zaxby's. Even the sauce looks the same. Has anybody had both to compare.

 

It is relatively similar.

 

Zaxby's has a much wider variety (believe it or not.) They offer chicken wings, salads, etc.

 

Raising Canes simply has chicken tenders, fries and some toast. They're all very good. I wish they had more dipping sauces, but so be it.

 

Both are good, but not great. IMO, chicken fingers can only be so good (and I eat them frequently.)

From the thread title, I thought this was a dis on the Miami Hurricane's mascot.

 

canes-mascot-sebastian.png

 

No intention of hijacking the thread, so I'll say that I've never had Canes Chicken....but I'm sure it's good.

 

Later.

 

In that case wouldn’t be “Canes Duck”? A very ugly duckling I might add.

Zaxbys is not even close to Raising Canes IMO

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.