Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Canes Chicken

Featured Replies

In that case wouldn’t be “Canes Duck”? A very ugly duckling I might add.

Yeah, I thought it was saying "Canes Chicken" in place of duck. You know, like 82nd says that the 101st has a Screaming Chicken patch?

 

Later.

I have had both Raising Cane's and Zaxby's. I like Cane's chicken and sauce better and prefer Cane's much more.

Zaxbys is not even close to Raising Canes IMO

 

Disagree

I know that today Canes at Hamburg in Lexington is hosting the pregame talk show on ESPN radio 1300. It starts at 5 if anyone is interested.

Zaxbys is not even close to Raising Canes IMO

 

:thumb:

Sorry, but if I'm 65 miles from home, I ain't eating chicken tenders. Just picky, I guess.

I get the Caniac and love it. It's one of my favorites.

Not to mention they're bathrooms are surprisingly exceptional.

I love Canes and do the same when I go through Lex!

Their peppery sauce with the toast and fingers makes my mouth water.

My son is a freshman this year at UK and loves it. He took me a couple of weeks ago and it was the best chicken fingers I have ever had. Sauce is very good. Toast even better. And the comment on the restrooms, you won't miss much of the game if you need a potty break.

I like Raising Canes and Zaxbys both. Love the pepper sauce!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.