Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Fort Campbell Falcons/Monroe County Falcons Predictions

Who wins and why? 61 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins and why?

    • Fort Campbell Falcons
      85%
    • Monroe County Falcons
      14%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Ft Campbell 42 Monroe Co 14...They got the wakeup call they needed...

  • Replies 53
  • Views 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This game will not be a blow out. IMO this game will not be in the 30's. Fc will score, and they have multiple weapons, but in that return Monroe is very balanced...not like Murray. Monroe has many looks that most high schools do not run. I feel Coach Petett is an extremely good play-off coach. He seems to put things in that will definatley give their opponents something to have to adjust for at half. If Roe can capitalize on any mistakes, and contain Andrews, this game may be very close. If they cannot, very long night for the Defense. I am already excited about this game, we are not as excited about thanksgiving as we are leaving for the game friday morning!!!! I guess you could say my wife and I are true Football Friday night Fans!!!!!

 

Go Roe Go!!!!

  • Author
I checked their (APSU's) field out on their website and it looks pretty nice and has seating for 10,000. Monroe travels well but 10,000 should be adequate...:banana::clap:

10,000 should be just fine. Make sure you car pool, don't think the parking lot REALLY holds that much.

 

Later.

Ft Campbell 42 Monroe Co 14...They got the wakeup call they needed...

 

I agree with this assessment. I have lots of respect for the MC Falcons, but I think the FC Falcons are awake and no longer in the coast mode. Look for FC to make quick amends following the Murray game.

 

Antonio Andrews and a whole bunch of seniors almost watched themselves get eliminated last week; they won't settle for anything less then a third ring.

 

FC 35

MC 14

Fort Campbell continues their march towards the title! FC 35-14.

I look for this rematch from last year to be another dog (bird) fight, no blowout prediction here. Fort Campbell got a big reality check last Friday and I can’t say it was a bad thing. They needed a tough game and got all they wanted from a very good Murray squad.

 

The last few games Fort Campbell has faced run oriented offenses, that all changes this week with Monroe County who is more balanced on offense. Wilson is a major threat both receiving and running the ball. Fort Campbell must be able to contain him on defense.

 

Offensively, Fort Campbell cannot turn the ball over. With the number of playmakers FC has on offense they are very hard to contain on every play and eventually someone breaks out.

 

I find it kind of interesting that the east semi-final is a complete flip flop from last year with DeSales vs Prestonsburg, while the west semi-final is the same. :idunno:

 

Obviously, I am picking Fort Campbell to win. Most of the year I’ve picked the final scores closer then what they ended up being. Last week I picked a blowout. I’m going with a close game in this one and maybe reverse psychology will prevail. :D

 

Fort Campbell 27

Monroe County 21

10,000 should be just fine. Make sure you car pool, don't think the parking lot REALLY holds that much.

 

Later.

 

There might have been close to 5000 at the Murray game. :idunno:

 

One good point about playing at APSU is that at least the Monroe County fans don’t have to get a visitors pass to get on post.

  • Author
There might have been close to 5000 at the Murray game. :idunno:

 

One good point about playing at APSU is that at least the Monroe County fans don’t have to get a visitors pass to get on post.

Very true.

 

However, I do encourage any of you MC fans, if you're coming down early, to do two things.

 

1. Visit the best pizza joint in Clarksville: New York Pizza Depot.

The one that was just outside of Fort Campbell closed and was bought out by a lesser quality pizza place.....but the one that's roughly ten minutes from APSU is still open and they'd love to have you! The address is: 2197 Madison Street, # 109, Clarksville, TN 37043. If you're GPSing it, just leave off the suite, you'll see the NYPD sign when you get there. It's great New York style pizza, cooked in a brick oven not on a conveyor belt.

 

2. Visit the Don F. Pratt Museum.

You'll need the visitors pass to get on post though. This museum showcases the history of the 101st Airborne Division (Air Assault). From it's activation to it's latest "Rendezvous with Destiny" in the Global War on Terror. I wasn't able to be at the game last year, but from what I was told, MC fans were great folks. Showing signs of support for the military and going out of their way to talk to a few players and the FC Falcon parents. I think that seeing the museum would be a great addition to your trip down here.

 

Later.

I think Ft Campbell got their strongest challenge Friday night. They won't be as close the rest of the way!

Ft. Campbell 35-13.

Monroe will have their hands full with Fort Campbell, but once again the Monroe Co. team has one advantage, which is no pressure to win. The Falcons will be relax and play hard nose football. This Monroe Co. football team has achieved far more than everyone expected. They have surprised fans and opponents. The game who knows like I said this team can surprise ya!!!!!!

Edited by bugatti
Rule 13

Fort Campbell wins by 21 on their way to the finals.

Fort Campbell by 21.

  • Author
Monroe will have their hands full with Fort Campbell, but once again the Monroe Co. team has one advantage, which is no pressure to win. The Falcons will be relax and play hard nose football. This Monroe Co. football team has achieved far more than everyone expected. They have surprised fans and opponents. The game who knows like I said this team can surprise ya!!!!!!

I'm curious about this statement, the one above, in bold.

 

How many key players from last year did MC lose? Was it a significant amount? They made it this far last year and if they didn't lose much(in the way of last years key players), how much more have they achieved above everyone's expectations?

 

Later.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.