Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who should I go watch this Friday?

Featured Replies

My beloved Pirates lost last week and I am almost done with my mourning. :cry:

 

This leaves me with the problem of deciding who to go watch this week.

 

I would like to see a competitive game and I don't care to travel a reasonable distance.

 

So who should I go watch?

  • Replies 63
  • Views 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'll chime in with Raceland @ Lexington Christian Academy.

 

Not only will you see a great game, but you will get to meet a lot of BGPers (on second thought, you may not view that as a good thing...)

Boyle County/ Lexington Catholic, should be a great game as always.

If you want to see a bunch of athletes and big plays, Russellville and Paducah Tilghman should be fun.

Simon Kenton at St. Xavier.

 

Northern KY power vs. Louisville power.

 

Number one back in the state vs. a very fast defense.

 

Number one vs. number two.

 

Atmosphere will be rocking.

 

Great weather predicted at a great venue and hospitable hosts.

 

Great burgers, dogs, chicken sandwiches, fries, and cold drinks.

My beloved Pirates lost last week and I am almost done with my mourning. :cry:

 

This leaves me with the problem of deciding who to go watch this week.

 

I would like to see a competitive game and I don't care to travel a reasonable distance.

 

So who should I go watch?

Duh, big red fire truck. Raceland/LCA, it may just be more competitive then most think, it will be an exciting game (always is) and you will get to say you were there. Plus, some pretty cool stuff always gos on at the Raceland/LCA games. You don't want to miss this game. Plus, as Bluto said, there are a lot of BGP people there. What's not to like?

Bellevue and Beechwood will be a battle. Shoould be a great game to watch.:banana:

Bellevue and Beechwood will be a battle. Shoould be a great game to watch.:banana:

 

I agree. :popcorn: :thumb:

If you like the Underdog come see Bellevue at Beechwood. Should be the most competitive Class A game. Beechwood and all it's tradition is well know, they have an outstanding QB in Riggdon a couple of real good running backs and great team speed. Bellevue has the States top Rusher in Ricky Buckler, an excellent receiver in Alex Hegge, and a pretty good defense as well. This should be a great game. Starts at 7 O'Clock.

Edited by papa22320

Simon Kenton at St. Xavier.

 

Northern KY power vs. Louisville power.

 

Number one back in the state vs. a very fast defense.

 

Number one vs. number two.

 

Atmosphere will be rocking.

 

Great weather predicted at a great venue and hospitable hosts.

 

Great burgers, dogs, chicken sandwiches, fries, and cold drinks.

 

I agree you can have a great weekend in Louisville.

If you want to see a bunch of athletes and big plays, Russellville and Paducah Tilghman should be fun.

 

Welcome to BGP, Harry D! :thumb:

 

 

(But beware, it can be very addicting)

My beloved Pirates lost last week and I am almost done with my mourning. :cry:

 

This leaves me with the problem of deciding who to go watch this week.

 

I would like to see a competitive game and I don't care to travel a reasonable distance.

 

So who should I go watch?

 

I think you should go to the P-burg and Corbin game. It should be very entertaining and not too far of a drive for you.

My beloved Pirates lost last week and I am almost done with my mourning. :cry:

 

This leaves me with the problem of deciding who to go watch this week.

 

I would like to see a competitive game and I don't care to travel a reasonable distance.

 

So who should I go watch?

How do you feel about a 5 or 6 hour road trip? :cool:

 

I'll even wear my Belfry shirt!* :ylsuper:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*Under two or three coats.

Welcome to BGP, Harry D! :thumb:

 

 

(But beware, it can be very addicting)

 

Thanks! That's the word on the street.:lol:

Breathitt County at Somerset looks interesting. That's where I'm going.

 

I would have said Boyle/Catholic, but...

1. I'm tired of watching them in the playoffs

2. I think Boyle will win

3. I plan on going to Boyle next week against Bell/Lawrence

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.