Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who should I go watch this Friday?

Featured Replies

Toots, dude !!!

 

I'll be soooo disappointed if you don't come to Prestonsburg Friday...LOL. It should be a FUN, well-played ballgame. Besides, you'll save some driving time vs. some of the other games mentioned in this thread.

 

If you come to Blackcat Alley, your dinner is on ME. We could meet at "Pig in a Poke" for some awesome pulled pork before the game...

 

Competitive ? You have #3 hosting #4 in the BGP 2A rankings...

  • Replies 63
  • Views 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

How do you feel about a 5 or 6 hour road trip? :cool:

 

I'll even wear my Belfry shirt!* :ylsuper:

 

 

Birdsfan, would that be a tearaway shirt?

  • Author
How do you feel about a 5 or 6 hour road trip? :cool:

 

I'll even wear my Belfry shirt!* :ylsuper:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*Under two or three coats.

 

Well, if I had a HHS shirt to wear, I might. :eyeonyou:

 

 

Birdsfan, would that be a tearaway shirt?

 

Had to know that was coming. :thumb: :laugh:

  • Author

So far, I'm torn between these games

 

Corbin @ Pburg

Raceland @ LCA

J Central @ HHS

 

That free dinner at Pig in a Poke sounds realllly good! Hard to top that offer.

The Male / Trinity game should be a good one.

Well, if I had a HHS shirt to wear, I might. :eyeonyou:
Oops... :ohbrother:

 

Tell ya what. You come up here and we'll have one personally presented to you at the gate! We'll even let you into The Rail Birds' private box where you will be entertained by a rowdy troupe of grouchy old men! And, if you're really lucky, you'll get to see me catch another foul ball. :ylsuper:

That free dinner at Pig in a Poke sounds really good! Hard to top that offer.

I'll see your pig and raise you Dixie Chili.* We'll even let you put hot sauce on it...even if such an act is something of a sacrilege. :cool:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*Or whatever.

Watusi, can't believe you're not at least considering Lawrence Co/Bell Co game. If it were me and I was where you are, it'd be that one or the Corbin/PBurg game...

So far, I'm torn between these games

 

Corbin @ Pburg

Raceland @ LCA

J Central @ HHS

 

That free dinner at Pig in a Poke sounds realllly good! Hard to top that offer.

 

Sounds like somebody is fishing for Perks!!!

Sounds like somebody is fishing for Perks!!!

 

That's what I was thinking! :sssh::lol::lol:

  • Author
Watusi, can't believe you're not at least considering Lawrence Co/Bell Co game. If it were me and I was where you are, it'd be that one or the Corbin/PBurg game...
I actually had them on my list and forgot to type it in.

 

For a lot of reasons I'd like to see this game. Bell is the favorite and will probably win, but what LC has done this season is amazing and I'd like to support them.

Come to the Fort Campbell vs Murray game and we will come pick you up in a Blackhawk. :D

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Of course that would require a 4 year commitment and stacks of paperwork prior to Friday. It would also be contingent upon a medical exam, physical fitness test, and completion of an abbreviated basic training course.

  • Author
Sounds like somebody is fishing for Perks!!!
Gotta look out for ole numba one.
  • Author
Come to the Fort Campbell vs Murray game and we will come pick you up in a Blackhawk. :D

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Of course that would require a 4 year commitment and stacks of paperwork prior to Friday. It would also be contingent upon a medical exam, physical fitness test, and completion of an abbreviated basic training course.

That would be awesome, well except for the physical training, etc. LOL

 

Honestly, anything west of Lexington would be unreasonable travel for me. NKY is a bit far also to be honest. Maybe Coach Matney would let me ride the team bus up and then I'd only have to drive to Paintsville. :D

Come to the Fort Campbell vs Murray game and we will come pick you up in a Blackhawk. :D

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Of course that would require a 4 year commitment and stacks of paperwork prior to Friday. It would also be contingent upon a medical exam, physical fitness test, and completion of an abbreviated basic training course.

 

Forget Toots. That would be so cool...I wanna do that. :D

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.