Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

John Hardin/Oldham County Predictions

Who will win? 55 members have voted

  1. 1. Who will win?

    • John Hardin
      80%
    • Oldham County
      20%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I think John's speed and defense will be to much for Oldham County. I'm going with my Dawgs in this one. 35-12 :ylsuper:

 

"ONE GAME AT A TIME DON'T OVERLOOK ANYBODY".

  • Replies 79
  • Views 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haven't posted in a while, but I noticed there wasnt a topic about our game this week yet, so I decided to start one. I think the Bulldogs will sail through this one and win big. I dont think they will face a decent test until they, maybe, play Highland. I know nobody will agree, but I think John has everything they need to whip those boys from up north. We will have to see, but I don't see JH being stopped this year. They have heart and will work hard enough to get it done. :ylsuper:

I think John's speed and defense will be to much for Oldham County. I'm going with my Dawgs in this one. 35-12 :ylsuper:

 

"ONE GAME AT A TIME DON'T OVERLOOK ANYBODY".

We must have got the same idea at the same time! :lol: Someone stuck them together I guess.

Since there aren't too many JH fans on this website, I haven't been able to read much about them. Could someone "in the know" post some information about the team this year?

Its a little difficult to get a good idea how good John Hardin is when the opponents regular season records were 35-64 combined. They only played 2 teams that finished with winning records.

Its a little difficult to get a good idea how good John Hardin is when the opponents regular season records were 35-64 combined. They only played 2 teams that finished with winning records.
That's because teams around here beat each other up. There is a lot more balance here than there is on the east side, where your team has it easy all the way through. I think the Dawgs take the Bluebirds by two scores or more assuming Highland makes it that far.
That's because teams around here beat each other up. There is a lot more balance here than there is on the east side, where your team has it easy all the way through. I think the Dawgs take the Bluebirds by two scores or more assuming Highland makes it that far.

 

Getting a little ahead of ourselves, aren't we? :popcorn:

I think John Hardin makes it to Bowling Green.

 

JH - 35

OC - 27

I dont think we should be talking about records. Only three teams Highlands played had winning records. Beechwood, Ryle, and Cincy St. X. Mind you, Beechwood is 1A. Let me say that again-1A.

Edited by Birdsfan

I'm not trying to stir anything up between Highlands, but I think the Bulldogs have what it take to pull off an upset against Highlands, or at least give them the best challenge; but only if we make it that far. A lot of people around the state have wanted to see that matchup for a few years now.

Edited by Birdsfan
Rule 13

How is 35-64 balanced?

 

No its not balanced but don't let those numbers fool you. John plays there new district and there old district (rivalries). Nobody knew that Madison Central and Paul Dunbar would be down this year. They at least tried to schedule harder this year. We'll just have to wait and see these next few weeks.

I dont think we should be talking about records. Only three teams Highlands played had winning records. Beechwood, Ryle, and Cincy St. X. Mind you, Beechwood is 1A. Let me say that again-1A.
Incorrect. You forgot Withrow, and the fact that we played Ryle twice. Also, Cov Cath was even at 5-5. Not that any of this will matter a bit. :lol:
Incorrect. You forgot Withrow, and the fact that we played Ryle twice. Also, Cov Cath was even at 5-5. Not that any of this will matter a bit. :lol:

 

No it really doesn't if you look at it. Highlands can be beaten. Take manual for instance even though it was the first game of the year they still could have knocked off Highlands in that low scoring game. It'll just take a little luck and skill that's all and thats for any team that takes on Highlands in the championship.:thumb:

Edited by Birdsfan

  • Author

This thread is about John and Oldham County. Highlands is a great team, but we can't get distracted with the notion of playing you guys just yet. We have two more games to get through and believe me there is not one coach at John who is overlooking Oldham County. They are the only game that matters at this point. Go Dawgs!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.