John Hardin/Oldham County Predictions

Who will win?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since there aren't too many JH fans on this website, I haven't been able to read much about them. Could someone "in the know" post some information about the team this year?

Having to play JH every year I know that John has got alot of speed in every position. Their D and O line is not that big but they stay in their spots and make good blocks. John has 3 primary backs that can break the big one at any time. Also their QB can run also. You have got to play then honest because as soon as you put 9 or 10 in the block to stop the run they will throw a 8 yard dump that usually goes for 20 or 30. A good running team can score points on them but the question is, can they match the points that John can put up. John has gt a good program, for the last 3 years it just seems like they reload.

Having to play JH every year I know that John has got alot of speed in every position. Their D and O line is not that big but they stay in their spots and make good blocks. John has 3 primary backs that can break the big one at any time. Also their QB can run also. You have got to play then honest because as soon as you put 9 or 10 in the block to stop the run they will throw a 8 yard dump that usually goes for 20 or 30. A good running team can score points on them but the question is, can they match the points that John can put up. John has gt a good program, for the last 3 years it just seems like they reload.

Actually I would say last 5 years...